• Start date
  • Views 1,744
SnappiestJack

lloydie

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Treyach really need to take out LAST STAND! Who's with me?

Cybergate

Cybergate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never played black ops. But all I can say that its in the game. Deal with it.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont like it when people use it on me. But I forget about it when I spawn. I doubt Treyarch will take it away lol.

Matt 7S

Matt 7S

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Last Stand is a rather jewish perk in my eyes. But really, you have access to the perk also.. So why don't you try using it yourself?

lke Broflovski

lke Broflovski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am i with you? the answer is no.

Should treyarch take out last stand? maybe.

I can't stand people using anything i use on them against me but hey its virtual gaming life so deal with it and start using it like i do.

If you can't beat em then copy them till they break/crack or stop :wink:

O

one4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish it was like WaW where the person reviving you also had to have second chance.

SK1TZO

SK1TZO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im with you on that cant stand that perk but if it rocks ya boat carry on

C

clonious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

WITHOUT EVEN READING THE POST I SAY HELL YEAH LAST STAND IS ****ing BS. THEN I READ THE POST AND, YEAH, IM WITH YOU.

But mainly coz I keep dieing from people with last stand and I'm complaining about it. but yeah, what do they land aiming directly at you? all people have to do is mash the fire trigger and they kill you, even though you just legitly shot them in the back. (lol)

AlfaMIKEFoxtrot

AlfaMIKEFoxtrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WITHOUT EVEN READING THE POST I SAY HELL YEAH LAST STAND IS ****ing BS. THEN I READ THE POST AND, YEAH, IM WITH YOU.

Wow is there a need for CAPS....no not really....is it a gay perk...yes are they going to fix it no...are you still going to cry when you can't finish a kill...yes...boo hoo its like nuwb tubes just get over it

I

i3uu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just say take it out of hardcore modes. That is so obnoxious. I can put ~5 bullets into the person (I hear the hits) and he will go to last stand and pistol whip me. That shouldn't happen on hardcore.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
All of you mad? I bet everything in my bedroom that some of you who are complaining, aren't even old enough to LEGALLY be playing the game. Mmmhmm. :smile:

Seriously though. Why so mad? You have an advantage over them as well. It's all apart of the game. Learn to live with it.

K

Kjaer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

But mainly coz I keep dieing from people with last stand and I'm complaining about it. but yeah, what do they land aiming directly at you? all people have to do is mash the fire trigger and they kill you, even though you just legitly shot them in the back. (lol)

You had to have read his post to quote it and then understand to the point where you break into some childish form of patriotism towards all things that 10 year olds complain about. It's in the game, deal with it.

N

No Modzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Last Stand is pointless. Way to go treyarch, you made another horrible game.

AvengedSevnfold

AvengedSevnfold

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All of you mad? I bet everything in my bedroom that some of you who are complaining, aren't even old enough to LEGALLY be playing the game. Mmmhmm. :smile:

Seriously though. Why so mad? You have an advantage over them as well. It's all apart of the game. Learn to live with it.
Amen! But if M$ really cared that much they could easily lock underage accounts..... >.> sure it'd be easy to bypass, but the user'd have to go though a bit more trouble, and let's face it, those who shouldn't be playing it wouldn't think twice about it

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
how to fix black ops:
remove last stand
remove the knife
remove motion sensor
ban people for camping
stop patching all of the mods/glitches