• Thread starter SnappiestJack
  • Start date
  • Views 1,747
Altered Endiing

Altered Endiing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's very very cheap in hardcore. I got real pissed from people using it. It literally takes 200% more then normal to kill them in hardcore. So guess what,? Now I use it

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont mind people using it, its easy enough to not get killed by them.

Its when I put someone into last stand and a teammate takes the kill that really grinds my gears.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
how to fix black ops:
remove last stand
remove the knife
remove motion sensor
ban people for camping
stop patching all of the mods/glitches
bring back quickscoping

/game issues
I love you. You pretty much said everything I hate about this game.

5tircrazy

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont mind people using it, its easy enough to not get killed by them.

Its when I put someone into last stand and a teammate takes the kill that really grinds my gears.

This.

Last stand is the single most annoying s*** in this game. I never.. EVER die by someone in last stand, so it is not that. It is easy as hell to kill them. The thing that bugs the s*** out of me about it is that the probably 1 out of 3 or 4 times I put someone into last stand the kill gets jacked. It also makes me waste more bullets. These people in last stand never get kills.. and before people who do use it come in here and say something, the only people you are killing in last stand is absolute scrubs. So these people that use it always end up dying anyway, never end up getting a kill.. but all it does is screw the person over who deserves the kill they just earned. Total noobage.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Haters-Gonna-Hate.jpg

Facebook

Facebook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are smart..

They did take out Last Stand, their is no perk called Last Stand.
There is Second Chance, but not Last Stand.
Last Stand = 0, Second Chance = 1.
You = 0, Me = 1.

KAY?

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use last stand because its like juganaught and when used with a flack jacket on nuketown or any other grenade throwing map.
You have to do well :lol:
Besides having pro is like having an extra life,

C

clonious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow is there a need for CAPS....no not really....is it a gay perk...yes are they going to fix it no...are you still going to cry when you can't finish a kill...yes...boo hoo its like nuwb tubes just get over it

You had to have read his post to quote it and then understand to the point where you break into some childish form of patriotism towards all things that 10 year olds complain about. It's in the game, deal with it.

Geez, shoulda known there would be a few people who have nothing better to do than take a dump on other peoples opinions. I still say Last stand is the worst perk in BO. I mean, trust me, if I still had my MW2 disk, I would be playing that and wouldn't be COMPLAINING about BO on the internet. Like everybody does about something at some point. Sorry.

P

PasKalle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That perk is used by half of all players in this and they are propably noobs. If they canno't survive without it they are noobs. When you go to Second Change you are like 0.? seconds immortal in air and you can quickly knife when your down. So the people witch use this perk are retards! The game is full of different perks and weapons.. it think because of many weapons and perks the idea of the game is use those many weapons... but no! they will run around map w/ lightweight (pro) steadyaim pro and of course that mother f**kin second change. We should hang those gyes...

My suggestion to treyarch: Delay on knifing in second change.. If you are almoust dead you can't knife so quick and that immortality when air.. s***!

=) don't take me too seriously :biggrin:

arch3type

arch3type

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I'm not gonna sit here and flame whoever uses second chance
but I will say this, everyone I know that uses second chance are absolutely terrible at blops, and everyone that I know that doesn't use second chance have either a little skill or just r***.
you do the math
lolz

Top Bottom
Login
Register