• Thread starter GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX
  • Start date
  • Views 689
GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX

GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If there is no XBR4 or it doesnt support online, I am going to sell everything that I own that has to do with xbox, hopefully make around $700, and make my desktop amazing for gaming. Seriously, so little people mod mw2 on the PC yet it is easier and does not require opening or risking anything. Maybe some of you folks will follow me to the world of pc gaming.
btw I would rather not have to do this but ever since everyone in MW2 either camps, sucks, or uses the noobiest possible things, the only way this game is fun anymore is when its modded.

Q

qkopl

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting bored of xbox i'll probably do the same PC modding is easy (sometimes).

T

TheKickstandKid

Reaction score
Sin$
Woah Johny...werent u the one on here earlier begging saying ud pay up 2 225$ for a modded lobby?

A

ALungsackFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO modding is way noobier than any of the things you cited. Yah yah this is a modding website... and hey, I am all for that. But when someone is modding my face off in Pubs, it gets old fast.

GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX

GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Woah Johny...werent u the one on here earlier begging saying ud pay up 2 225$ for a modded lobby?
It was for a jtagged xbox...I already have a jtag a kid in my clan wants one but he just created an account today. I wasn't aware of that the update would completely not let jtags get online.

GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX

GyPsYxXj0hNnYxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO modding is way noobier than any of the things you cited. Yah yah this is a modding website... and hey, I am all for that. But when someone is modding my face off in Pubs, it gets old fast.
Modding is deffinatly not nooby you have to be smart to do a jtag and handle it, it is unfair but not nooby. And seriouly, if I pay for kvs and I am smart enough to do all this I think it is fair to be 10th prestige 70 have a laser and know who's host in public matches. It's not very much of an advantage people who mod vert rarely go all out aimbot, enhanced UAV and all that in public matches.

Top Bottom
Login
Register