• Thread starter Sup iM Jeremy
  • Start date
  • Views 367
Sup iM Jeremy

Sup iM Jeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i was just wondering if you jailbreak your ipod and you get cyida and winterbreak, what do they do exactily? and another question is i heard if you jailbreak you can get free songs from itunes, i dont want to get free songs from itunes so how does that work? if want to buy it will it just downloaded it buy it self or what?

D

Deleted member 201783

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not free songs from iTunes; it's free songs from another source (kind of like LimeWire or FrostWire, but directy on your iPod/iPhone). Cydia is just an app store that has different kinds o apps and ones that Apple wouldn't approve for the official App Store. Sorry I can't be more specific; my phone hasn't been jailbroken for a while.

FauxAffliction

FauxAffliction

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i was just wondering if you jailbreak your ipod and you get cyida and winterbreak, what do they do exactily? and another question is i heard if you jailbreak you can get free songs from itunes, i dont want to get free songs from itunes so how does that work? if want to buy it will it just downloaded it buy it self or what?
First of all it's Cydia, and Winterboard. Cydia=Free themes, free hacks, free app store apps(If you know how to add sources) And yes if you jailbreak you can(Kind of). I use a program in cydia called Mewseek Pro. Its 10 bucks and its lifetime support and updates. But you could always use limewire...

Top Bottom
Login
Register