What's new

Patched [LAST GEN ONLY] SOLO MONEY & BRING RARE MODDED CARS ONLINE GLITCH | WORK WITH ALL STREET CARS

T

Tonic Bones

Reaction score
Sin$
There are no modded lobbies, only some cars that are not easily obtained or not available at all online. See post #1.
Sorry. I read that wrong

JohnnyRC2

JohnnyRC2

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this glitch still working for everyone?

I can't get this to work for me anymore, I'm doing the same technique that I have been doing since this glitch came out but I can't get it to work now. (PS3)
I switched lobbies (Even though I was in an invite only session) and that didn't work.

I'll try again later.

RagdollBlues

RagdollBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I can't get this to work for me anymore, I'm doing the same technique that I have been doing since this glitch came out but I can't get it to work now. (PS3)
I switched lobbies (Even though I was in an invite only session) and that didn't work.

I'll try again later.

Yes, on 360. Just filled a garage this morning. Some things I found to make it work 100% of the time: Invite only, makes loading back in much faster. Have the original of the car you want to dupe out. Drive into LSC at a slight angle to the left and back out of the race while holding RT and spamming the buttons when 2/3 of the way into shop. You should still hear your car smash into the wall when the clouds appear. LSC in Burton is more reliable than LSC La Mesa. I use Los Santos Triangle for Burton and Down the Drain for La Mesa.

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'll try again later.
Don't know why they would patch it on ps3 worked last night on 360, I hit it everytime (except the 1st time), I don't even bother with having a car out or not, this is 360 though. I also always use the lsc on the east side of los santos. In the race I'll have the phone menu out ready to back out drive toward the stairs and just before I hit the stairs is when I back out, timing isn't exact everytime but I still hit it everytime.

tackelberry

tackelberry

Reaction score
Sin$
Not working lounger, fill up my garage this morning on xbox360 but now i wanne full up my garage with the glitch its patched or somehow its not working any more :frown: do you have other solo glitch bro's
Sorry for the bad english

RagdollBlues

RagdollBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working lounger, fill up my garage this morning on xbox360 but now i wanne full up my garage with the glitch its patched or somehow its not working any more :frown: do you have other solo glitch bro's

Agree. No longer working on 360.

RagdollBlues

RagdollBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well ****, this isn't looking good.
I was hoping I'd be a one off on my ps3.
Though I'm not sure why they'd bother patch this on a system that they no longer care about.
So much for some people's opinion nothing will ever get patched on last gen.

tackelberry

tackelberry

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there another glitch for solo dupe thats still working?
This glitch is patched

I

Isabelone

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried today and don't work on PS3.
I have duplicated since the beginning of this glitch many times in invites and public sessions without problems.
I think it was patched.

irwinpunk

irwinpunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it might be patched idk but cannot dupe it just puts you back in your pv wouldn't doubt if they just slapped a band aid on it will keep adjusting and see what happens this is on 360 btw as of 8:16am

AnTiBioTiC

AnTiBioTiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there another glitch for solo dupe thats still working?
This glitch is patched

Hey guys, been trying this last night on the ps3. It throws you back in your pv so it wont work for me anymore.

There is still the solo glitch where you dupe without a tracker. I think best to read the original thread. I found this link.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/last-gen-solo-dupe-upgraded-street-cars.1415074/

Tryd it this afternoon. This one still works. Happy duping.

Kracker215

Kracker215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry dude but it's not patched on 360 I just did it this morning while experimenting on resell values. It has been known that some ppl get patches before others, gotta start somewhere, but for some reason I'm always among the first. Beside they aren't patching 360 any more. I don't know what you did so I'd just say make sure you use a known working car, bravado buffalo always works. I'd also say the playlist/creator glitch works also did it last night, so does the g-mode glitch lmao.

tackelberry

tackelberry

Reaction score
Sin$
Not working in 360 :frown: yesterday its was all good but its patched :frown:
Is there another solo dup glitch ???

S

Stimpsonjc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to agree: Patched on 360. Tried 10+ times, every variation I can imagine trying. I use to crank out copies like crazy with this glitch, 100% success except for first one of course.

Top Bottom
Login
Register