• Thread starter mathmattx
  • Start date
  • Views 4,823
J

javiEmma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work, took a few trys so just keep trying.
Thx op.

J

javiEmma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me what you did exactly, and what console you're on? I never got it to work.

Load the modified save. Once it loads select trevor, then load to online. Once online select trevor from the character wheel. Once trevor loads go to online again. Go to store and do the glitch. Before you do the glitch you can select vest and choose no vest option, if your arms disappear you got it right.
If it fails select trevor from the character wheel again, once you spawn as trevor go online again. Keep trying and you will get it to work.

S8IN

S8IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Load the modified save. Once it loads select trevor, then load to online. Once online select trevor from the character wheel. Once trevor loads go to online again. Go to store and do the glitch. Before you do the glitch you can select vest and choose no vest option, if your arms disappear you got it right.
If it fails select trevor from the character wheel again, once you spawn as trevor go online again. Keep trying and you will get it to work.
What console are you on?

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was using a female character also, so we can't select no vest shirt option.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me what you did exactly, and what console you're on? I never got it to work.

On 360 this also took me a few tries. For me personally I came to find that the glitch only works when you spawn back as Franklin. Everytime I spawned back as the hooker the glitch didn't work. And trevor never had invisible legs for me. Personally I did Festive Shirt, suit jacket, vest, tank and it worked. Hope this helps

XxLaWxXM0DZx

XxLaWxXM0DZx

xRGHowneRx
Reaction score
Sin$
If u spawn back in storymode as hooker then just select Franklin then reselect trevor then go online, also changing gloves while editing clothing helps to overlap tops :wink: been using this glitch since it was first found :smile: :wink:

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
I have all of my festive outfits and masks saved. Still rockin' Santa Cop. Whenever I die my clothes revert to generic black shirt and sweats but can just put back on through inventory.

Did everyone's outfits stick on last gen?

S8IN

S8IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all of my festive outfits and masks saved. Still rockin' Santa Cop. Whenever I die my clothes revert to generic black shirt and sweats but can just put back on through inventory.

Did everyone's outfits stick on last gen?
Yeah man, last gen here, still got it.

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
how do u keep festive clothing if i switch session or die they go away and i cant put them back on
All of mine are in saved outfits. I have to put back on each time but worth the "trouble".

What happens when you try to put them back on? Does the slot say empty now?

M

Monchichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when i try to put them back it lets me but as soon as i die or switch sessions i spawn in wearing regular black t and some grey pants and i go to outfits and says empty but when i go to my closet and i click on empty the name re appears back on the outfit list but i cant put it nothing happens just same black t shirt

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try to put them back it lets me but as soon as i die or switch sessions i spawn in wearing regular black t and some grey pants and i go to outfits and says empty but when i go to my closet and i click on empty the name re appears back on the outfit list but i cant put it nothing happens just same black t shirt
That blows.

Did you "mod" any of the outfits? I think that is why I have mine.

M

Monchichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i modded a few but even those went away cause they had xmas hats or xmas mask sucks

XxLaWxXM0DZx

XxLaWxXM0DZx

xRGHowneRx
Reaction score
Sin$
I have xmas masks/hats/clothes/pj's and everything I've saved modded or not has stayed saved, some masks and all hats from xmas won't change ur clothing after death/session change. Last gen btw 
The reindeer mask, santa mask and snowman mask make ur clothes revert. But the gingerbread man mask and the elf mask will NOT, also ANY pj's will revert clothes also all xmas clothing like santa suit or elf suit and all festive sweaters and tshirts will revert too. This is what i have discovered after lots of playing around with my outfits :wink:

GoldCraze25

GoldCraze25

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is for last gen only. If you are on CURRENT GEN the only Christmas items you can save was your hats.

XxLaWxXM0DZx

XxLaWxXM0DZx

xRGHowneRx
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya but u guys got the new masks and hats. :wink:But yes im on last gen

Carlos78998

Carlos78998

Nuff Said...
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol apparently you get in trouble for profanity in private messages, lol the guy ripped me off for crying out loud

Top Bottom
Login
Register