What's new

Discussion Last Black Ops Achievements!

ModzFTW

ModzFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I have my last achievements in black ops and its for "Moon" map pack, anybody wanna help? My last ones are:

One Giant Leap: In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op.

Perks in Spaaaaace!: In Moon, purchase every perk in one game.

Ground Control: In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

If you want to help just post your gt here and I will invite you. Thank you guys so much!

Codiak

Codiak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will help with the excavator one as I need that one to complete all of my Zombies Achievements
GT: Codiak5000

Quick Question though, will you still be on at around 4 PM Pacific... Because that is when I usually get on...

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
all i need is Big Bang and Cryogenic Slumber Party Achievments

T

tacoandrice

Reaction score
Sin$
All I need is one giant leap, ground control, and big bang. I have a mic, experience, and im a team player. add me pro ninja88 im in the pacific time zone

heebyjeebies

heebyjeebies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy god damn crap. That ground control achievement is the satan of all achievements. I spent 4 hours maximizing points in a solo zombie game - all 4 perks and a wave gun by round 9, perfect strategy, everything. Round 24 and SIX zombies appear in the starting windows on each side after throwing a gersch device. I was frantically trying to hack it, holy crap I hate that achivement
If you're doing it on multiplayer, be warned, the same person needs to hack the excavators every time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register