What's new

Discussion Last Black Ops Achievements!

ModzFTW

ModzFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I have my last achievements in black ops and its for "Moon" map pack, anybody wanna help? My last ones are:

One Giant Leap: In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op.

Perks in Spaaaaace!: In Moon, purchase every perk in one game.

Ground Control: In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

If you want to help just post your gt here and I will invite you. Thank you guys so much!

Codiak

Codiak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will help with the excavator one as I need that one to complete all of my Zombies Achievements
GT: Codiak5000

Quick Question though, will you still be on at around 4 PM Pacific... Because that is when I usually get on...

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
all i need is Big Bang and Cryogenic Slumber Party Achievments

T

tacoandrice

Reaction score
All I need is one giant leap, ground control, and big bang. I have a mic, experience, and im a team player. add me pro ninja88 im in the pacific time zone

heebyjeebies

heebyjeebies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy god damn crap. That ground control achievement is the satan of all achievements. I spent 4 hours maximizing points in a solo zombie game - all 4 perks and a wave gun by round 9, perfect strategy, everything. Round 24 and SIX zombies appear in the starting windows on each side after throwing a gersch device. I was frantically trying to hack it, holy crap I hate that achivement
If you're doing it on multiplayer, be warned, the same person needs to hack the excavators every time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register