Xbox One LASD GTA 5 RP XBOX ONE

• Thread starter Boynton
  • Start date
  • Views 1,839
Boynton

Boynton

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I'm the owner of Los Angeles County Sheriff Roleplay Group Xbox one, GTA 5 we are looking for People too join we have Deputy Sheriff, Park Ranger and Highway Officer and real life civ job, in near future I will add Coast Guard, and fire ems, You must be 14,have working mic, have GTA 5, Xbox one,
The step is oral interview background The Acadamy and 2 game ride along and on probation for 1 mo

Thank you

Admin Team

Approved by Sheriff Boynton # 301
1132:23 30.09.2015

Deadly Turtwig

Deadly Turtwig

Reaction score
Sin$
If you could send me your GT or if i could send you mine in a Private message that would be great.

H

Hctcmsc

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm interested in joining. I want to the closest thing to LSPDFR. This seems to be it

J

Jack Garson

Reaction score
Sin$
Please message me my gamer tag is CuriousCamel 10.

xXHALLID4YXx

xXHALLID4YXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still doing the role played?

MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I'm the owner of Los Angeles County Sheriff Roleplay Group Xbox one, GTA 5 we are looking for People too join we have Deputy Sheriff, Park Ranger and Highway Officer and real life civ job, in near future I will add Coast Guard, and fire ems, You must be 14,have working mic, have GTA 5, Xbox one,
The step is oral interview background The Acadamy and 2 game ride along and on probation for 1 mo

Thank you

Admin Team

I'm not interested but wouldn't it be LSPD (Los Santos Police Department) just sayin lol sounds fun tho, if I was near my xbox I would join up

W

waynebrin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I'm very interested in joining my gamertag is scaryfawn200134 would really appreciate a reply thanks

I

Itsjratbaby

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m super interested in any positions available for this. GT: itsjratbaby

B

Brettj5000

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m interested if your still after people gamer tag is brettj4000

Thank you

Admin Team

Top Bottom
Login
Register