What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Larger than normal Common and DLC

• Thread starter Schlechta
  • Start date
  • Views 597
S

Schlechta

Reaction score
Sin$
Well hey, I just have a few things to ask. I have been messing around with my xbox alot latley and I hot swapped Bradymacs Train mods. (kinda wish I got skylift). And it worked fine. I actually used memorexs for that. And then I looked more into more modded files on se7ensins and downloaded Commom and DLC there were alot larger that the normal ones? So when I tryed hot swapping it with the memorex's it failed at 49% and 97%. Then I used them on Verbatims and they got to 100% but froze specificly on the guy with a golden uzi at tbogt loading screen. Does this mean I cannot hot swap Common and DLC that are larger than normal? If so, can anymore please refer me to a download link were I can get some quality drift mods that are the same size files than the original Common and DLC? :biggrin:

x IB L A ID E x

x IB L A ID E x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
use a clean iso every time it says bigger because different modders delete different Text files and rebuil and makes it smaller so try doing that and see how you go .

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
They should work even after using the same iso over and over again...but yea to be safe just use a clean iso. hopefully you are putting them in the correct places as well. :smile:

S

Schlechta

Reaction score
Sin$
When I open the ISO (downloading fresh one now) in xbox 360 backup creator. I replace the common.rpf at the very first set on files and then open up DLC1 and replace that. Does that sound correct? I only have 2 verbatims left so I dont wanna fail.

x IB L A ID E x

x IB L A ID E x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nope its DLC 2 buddy theres your problem replace DLC2 and common.rpf

S

Schlechta

Reaction score
Sin$
nope its DLC 2 buddy theres your problem replace DLC2 and common.rpf

oh thank you. I guess I missed that, since I can use the same ISO instead of waiting 13 hours for the download to complete, can I just replace the DLC1's messed up file info back to normal and just change its common and DLC2? And if I can, is there a link to download the original dlc1? Sorry for the barrage of questions.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
oh thank you. I guess I missed that, since I can use the same ISO instead of waiting 13 hours for the download to complete, can I just replace the DLC1's messed up file info back to normal and just change its common and DLC2? And if I can, is there a link to download the original dlc1? Sorry for the barrage of questions.

DLC1 = The Lost and Damned
DLC2 = Gay Tony

No one has posted up any well made TLAD mods just Gay Tony.

U

Unknown23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to re-download a iso, just re-extract the rar folders its all you have to do

S

sieg

Reaction score
Sin$
When I open the ISO (downloading fresh one now) in xbox 360 backup creator. I replace the common.rpf at the very first set on files and then open up DLC1 and replace that. Does that sound correct? I only have 2 verbatims left so I dont wanna fail.
Sorry man DLC1 is the lost you need to put it in DLC2

Top Bottom
Login
Register