• Start date
  • Views 360
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
My laptop doesnt has a screen (it fell off plz dont ask lol) and it wont detect my moniter which it used to, my cable is fine i just used it with my windows xp computer but i think it could be becaz my laptops windows 7? It did work before help!i did try reconnecting

P

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Whenever i connect it to my moniter itl say no signal

R

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All drivers are up to date?

R

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time i checked, that was a year ago could i update them without a screen?
I mean, its technically possible but it would obviously be pretty hard lol. Plus we don't even know if that's the issue, could be one of several things. What kind of cable are you using for the monitor?

P

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
I mean, its technically possible but it would obviously be pretty hard lol. Plus we don't even know if that's the issue, could be one of several things. What kind of cable are you using for the monitor?
Idk the name my moniters acer and my laptop doesnt say, its usually on the screen, ahouls i just buy a new moniter?

J

Jinx HF

Reaction score
Are you using an hdmi cord or a vga cable? Have you tried using a different monitor?

P

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Vga i havent trued another becaz my other one uses hfmi hut the laptop has no hdmi connection

J

Jinx HF

Reaction score
Is there a menu or display button on the monitor to change the resolution? If so try that see if another resolution will fix.

P

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Is there a menu or display button on the monitor to change the resolution? If so try that see if another resolution will fix.
Oh yeahi changed the resolution for my computer thx so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom