• Thread starter strudelbeeps
  • Start date
  • Views 354
strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Okay hey fellas, im lookin around and figured i might as well ask you guys.
Im planning on playing diablo 3 and im going up to college in 2 months. this is the computer im taking with me. i want it to run the game smoother on good settings. I used dxdiag to put in a text file so u guys can see what i have.is there any graphics card for a laptop that i can use to help a good bit?
Thanks for the help guys!

My dxdiag text file. real tiny
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7ts27ae4au2nllr

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Okay hey fellas, im lookin around and figured i might as well ask you guys.
Im planning on playing diablo 3 and im going up to college in 2 months. this is the computer im taking with me. i want it to run the game smoother on good settings. I used dxdiag to put in a text file so u guys can see what i have.is there any graphics card for a laptop that i can use to help a good bit?
Thanks for the help guys!

My dxdiag text file. real tiny
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?04ufgs78l3fc4yi

Ugh, upgrade your GFX Card in your laptop is difficult. Especially with the lack of room in a laptop, your best bet is to just get a new laptop.

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Ugh, upgrade your GFX Card in your laptop is difficult. Especially with the lack of room in a laptop, your best bet is to just get a new laptop.
yeah, i figured. I just wanna keep this cuz everything is on it for school and stuff. thats why im tryin to see if i can keep it and just upgrade the card

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg

Voted favorite member 6/19/12
Reaction score
yeah, i figured. I just wanna keep this cuz everything is on it for school and stuff. thats why im tryin to see if i can keep it and just upgrade the card
If money isn't a problem just buy a new one for gaming and **** then use your old one for school, then slowly your gaming one will become your school one because the lack of organization will have files mixed up and then you fail your exam because a virus transferred from your USB and now you can't study.

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score

Transfering your data isn't that difficult, I think BestBuy will do it for free if you purchase with them.

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
If money isn't a problem just buy a new one for gaming and **** then use your old one for school, then slowly your gaming one will become your school one because the lack of organization will have files mixed up and then you fail your exam because a virus transferred from your USB and now you can't study.
Its not a HUGE issue, but id honestly being paying off my student loans instead of buying a whole new computer. Ill be alright for organization, taking a terabyte for school ****. haha well ill take the risk of a virus, ive got some good anti software.

Delete_Facebook

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
It's pretty much impossible to replace a laptop graphics card, they are integrated into the motherboard and many of them won't even come off. It's also very hard to find them and they are very, very expensive.

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
It's pretty much impossible to replace a laptop graphics card, they are integrated into the motherboard and many of them won't even come off. It's also very hard to find them and they are very, very expensive.
aw damn, thanks dude. I can run it on low settings and everything fine, guess ill put up with that. thanks again guys

Last English Rose

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a laptop with a removable graphics card is quite rare and even then the only other card you will find to put in the laptop will be the same as the one removed. I'm not 100% sure but i belive laptops gpu's are custom made for each model of laptop..... just buy a new laptop M8....or a 360

Top Bottom