• Thread starter Fire RPK
  • Start date
  • Views 625
Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my charger wasn't charging until i move the pin shaking it and now the pin got off the cord and then i watched tutotials to fix it and i decided to cut the cord and now i have white wire and black wire i don't know which is positive and which is negative please could you help me?
its 19V 4.74A
90W

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
my charger wasn't charging until i move the pin shaking it and now the pin got off the cord and then i watched tutotials to fix it and i decided to cut the cord and now i have white wire and black wire i don't know which is positive and which is negative please could you help me?
its 19V 4.74A
90W
Black 9/10 your grounding wire. You can probably just purchase a new charger cord if you're worried about it that much.

Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have another charger can i cut its pin and replace the old pin
the other charger doesn't work but its pin isn't damaged

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have another charger can i cut its pin and replace the old pin
the other charger doesn't work but its pin isn't damaged

Bro if you do something stupid you wont (probably) blow your self up, but you will (probably) blow up your laptop! So please just get it fixed from a person who knows his/her stuff OR buy a new one.

Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did put the black on the negative and white on positive i fixed it with tape then it didn't work, should i buy a charger for my laptop and what if it didn't work and was laptop port's fault

Fire RPK

Fire RPK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
should i buy a new laptop, i have 2 ddr3 rams 2gb and 4gb i can add my 4gb ram into a new laptop if i buy it, a good 4gb ram laptop i will use it for 2d game development and other things any advices?

my current laptop screen is old and not working so good and mouse is old and not working good and some keys of keyboard don't work, even if i fix charge my problems wont fix

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
should i buy a new laptop, i have 2 ddr3 rams 2gb and 4gb i can add my 4gb ram into a new laptop if i buy it, a good 4gb ram laptop i will use it for 2d game development and other things any advices?

my current laptop screen is old and not working so good and mouse is old and not working good and some keys of keyboard don't work, even if i fix charge my problems wont fix

Since u mentioned ''2D game development'' and DDR3 RAM, buying a new laptop is a very good option. New laptops come with DDR4 and since you are on DDR3

F

Flavour

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

If your laptop is broken and you think you need a new one - you probably do.

If you're buying a new laptop it will come with DDR4 RAM - you can't combine old DDR3 RAM with it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register