What's new

Language boosting.

C

Cyco0309

Reaction score
Sin$
Am looking for people between 40 and 50 in Team Doubles to language boost with me. Have some people already but always looking for more so we dont play every game with the same people, wont rank up after like 5 games if its the same people all in one day. Otherwise will play like 5 games a day so we dont get banned. If i get my 50 first will still play with you untill you get yours and expect the same only fair. Im a 45 in TD. If anyone is interested Add GT=HH Cycokilla. On during the day sometimes but play lots at night. :thumbup:

A

ahoveringcat

Reaction score
Sin$
i hate to tell you this but youre very likely to get banned for doing this. there are bungie moderators in the playlists and foreign languages, or reports will get you banned.

C

Cyco0309

Reaction score
Sin$
Am aware of this thats why i only play 5 games a day(or 5 games with the same people a day), do the appear offline glitch, and not get the same score every time, and dont get lots of medals. All reasons bungie catches you. Please if you are not in here to participate in the language boosting with me dont post. If you are send me message over XBL or friend request. Thank You. :cool:

L

LLL W4RF4R3 LLL

Reaction score
Sin$
how are they going to ban you for changing that. seriously you can openly do it from your dashboard. aint your fault they suck at life

C

Cyco0309

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah LLL its like a double ended sword. Or like a cop saying yeah u can smoke that joint right in front of me then he arrest u for it. But everyone that wants to do it send HH Cycokilla a friend request, dont get on here everyday and may miss ur message so send me FQ and message with ur rank in TD. Thanks :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register