What's new

Question LANC

x000

x000

Reaction score
Sin$
OK So I have been trying to grab IPs with LANC and I've used 9307 as the port. I use router wifi for source and my ps on destination. I've tried pulling them during the party and start it before I join. I have WinpCap and all the other stuff installed. IDK what to do.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OK So I have been trying to grab IPs with LANC and I've used 9307 as the port. I use router wifi for source and my ps on destination. I've tried pulling them during the party and start it before I join. I have WinpCap and all the other stuff installed. IDK what to do.
3074 should work..

XtareoflifeXgames

XtareoflifeXgames

Reaction score
Sin$
3074 should work..
hey so you know how lanc remastered works right well I ****ed mine up and
lanc%20rematsered.PNG
well the DB file doesn't load this happened after trying to set lanc up and I got triggered and started spamming reload adapter then lanc crashed I open the app and this error pops up
lanc%20remastered.PNG
Object Reference not set the an instance of an object so here I am trying get help ive already tried uninstalling and reinstalling winpcap and vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 and zero progress to get it to work so I need help I've search all over YouTube

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey so you know how lanc remastered works right well I ****ed mine up and
lanc%20rematsered.PNG
well the DB file doesn't load this happened after trying to set lanc up and I got triggered and started spamming reload adapter then lanc crashed I open the app and this error pops up
lanc%20remastered.PNG
Object Reference not set the an instance of an object so here I am trying get help ive already tried uninstalling and reinstalling winpcap and vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 and zero progress to get it to work so I need help I've search all over YouTube
I can't see the images you have embedded for some reason.

Top Bottom
Login
Register