What's new

Unsolved LANC

X

x000

Reaction score
OK So I have been trying to grab IPs with LANC and I've used 9307 as the port. I use router wifi for source and my ps on destination. I've tried pulling them during the party and start it before I join. I have WinpCap and all the other stuff installed. IDK what to do.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
OK So I have been trying to grab IPs with LANC and I've used 9307 as the port. I use router wifi for source and my ps on destination. I've tried pulling them during the party and start it before I join. I have WinpCap and all the other stuff installed. IDK what to do.
3074 should work..

X

XtareoflifeXgames

Reaction score
3074 should work..
hey so you know how lanc remastered works right well I ****ed mine up and
lanc%20rematsered.PNG
well the DB file doesn't load this happened after trying to set lanc up and I got triggered and started spamming reload adapter then lanc crashed I open the app and this error pops up
lanc%20remastered.PNG
Object Reference not set the an instance of an object so here I am trying get help ive already tried uninstalling and reinstalling winpcap and vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 and zero progress to get it to work so I need help I've search all over YouTube

Last edited:
H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
hey so you know how lanc remastered works right well I ****ed mine up and
lanc%20rematsered.PNG
well the DB file doesn't load this happened after trying to set lanc up and I got triggered and started spamming reload adapter then lanc crashed I open the app and this error pops up
lanc%20remastered.PNG
Object Reference not set the an instance of an object so here I am trying get help ive already tried uninstalling and reinstalling winpcap and vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 and zero progress to get it to work so I need help I've search all over YouTube
I can't see the images you have embedded for some reason.

X

XtareoflifeXgames

Reaction score
I can't see the images you have embedded for some reason.
Yeh it because i don't remember my old accounts and i cant post images do you have twitter Or reddit i can DM there

Top Bottom