Solved Lagging Question

• Thread starter RadiationNeon
  • Start date
  • Views 423
RadiationNeon

RadiationNeon

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I made my own lag switch. I was wondering how to use it, mostly in Halo 3. Also can you use it for other games, such as GTA 4 and Mod2? Thanks to the answerer. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

S

slicked9778

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RadiationNeon said:
Hi I made my own lag switch. I was wondering how to use it, mostly in Halo 3. Also can you use it for other games, such as GTA 4 and Mod2? Thanks to the answerer. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

To be honest lag switches are just not a real cool thing,They are used by people with no skill,With this said it really depends on the game...halo 3 requires you to have host and why would you cheat on gta? if you don't like getting killed then don't head into a ranked or anything,What's mod2?

I

iDeZoLv3

Reaction score
Sin$
Lagswitches are like tampons every ***** needs one

joking, in mod2 asuming you mean MW2 you have to be host and sometimes it host migrates (mostly)

RadiationNeon

RadiationNeon

Reaction score
Sin$
iDeZoLv3 said:
Lagswitches are like tampons every ***** needs one

joking, in mod2 asuming you mean MW2 you have to be host and sometimes it host migrates (mostly)

What is Host? How do u get it?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

S

slicked9778

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RadiationNeon said:
What is Host? How do u get it?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Host is randomly picked,it's basically just you Hosting the game rather than a server hosting the game,in games like modern warfare 2 if a host lags too much they most likely are going to get booted from host but still be allowed in game.

Edit:There are ways to host boot but you can look up the tutorials on here for that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register