• Start date
  • Views 1,265
PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys
im made my first lag switch yesterday and works fine so far ive manged to pull off getting the host and forcing the enemy to spawn with no weapons:biggrin: now uselly i wouldnt use any thing other than glitch's but theres that many doing it in public match's i thought id give it ago.
sooooooooooo my problem is i havent got a clue how i got these to work what im looking for is a couple of tut's on how to do various things in gow1/2 with the lag switch,
im not really intrested in stuff like kff and the moon bounce im more intrested in ones like i mentioned above and the invisablie one.think it would be a good idea to collect all the lag switch exploits make a thread and have it sticky so when need peps can go straight to it:thumbup:
and b4 any one post's search is your friend ive searched and havent got a clue what im looking for first time using lag switch so i dont know how to pull off teh exploits

P

prowler9

Reaction score
Sin$
go to youtube.com and search gow2 lagswitch theres a bunch of tutorials there or search gow2 standby

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Phelix many thanks i did search but like i pointed out i havent got a clue what im looking for as im new to lag switching :wink:

is there any way of forcing host with just a lag switch?

bump any one? force host:?

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mezanoor786 said:
how do u get lagswitch?

You make one, its not something on your PC or something you buy at the store.

I tried to take a breif look at the results of each vid on how to make one to pick the best one, but I don't have the time to do that for you atm.

Here is sone that looked decent in the first 10 seconds of viewing:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-W3yO6-YAo&feature=related"]YouTube - How to Make a Lag Switch[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGmuCh7ydNQ&feature=related"]YouTube - how to make a lag switch[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npy4OMyNp68&feature=related"]YouTube - how to make a lag switch[/ame]

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
The first two videos are really young kids...lmao

@Otaku

You posted the same video twice, already edited it for you.

If you have any questions about bridging click the link in my signature.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
KranK said:
The first two videos are really young kids...lmao

@Otaku

You posted the same video twice, already edited it for you.

If you have any questions about bridging click the link in my signature.

I just tried to find non blurry ones, like I said, I only watched 10 seconds of each.

I normally use Video.Google.com, it searches all video hosting sites.

how to make a lag switch - Google Video#

Pick your fav.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was very surprised how easy they are to make :confused:cared: i had a spare rj45 cable from the ps3 so i used that to make the switch,any normal clicker switch will work.
i hated LS at first but theirs that many pep's bridging an using LS i thought give it ago.
well worth making if you play gow2 public :tongue:

M

minimanu

Reaction score
Sin$
I`ve made a lag switch but as soon as I switch of the orange cable I am logged out? Could someone help me please?:frown::frown::frown::frown::S:S:S:.(:.(:.(

akyra

akyra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there's an easier, more convenient way for beginners to achieve the same result they'd achieve with a lag switch.

once you're host (works better/more effectively if you're sharing the computer connection with the xbox), open around 50 youtube videos (easier than it sounds, just click all of the videos in the main page and every related one you see) - save and quit. then just open mozilla anytime you need to lag the game.

M

minimanu

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i`ll try... I think I need a router, because I`ve seen on youtube that every lag switchers have one. I havn`t had ine before because my modem has already wireless, they`ll give me th money back anyway if I`m am not interested in it. :smile: Please answer if you think I`ll made the right choice.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cursing::cursing::cursing:

S

sprunk

Reaction score
Sin$
You could try to become good at the game. But I guess that goes against your principles.

M

minimanu

Reaction score
Sin$
My k/d ratio is of 3.54 if you think I`m bad you dont understand anything about COD. And I `m not a sniper!! I just want to know and try everything about COD!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
minimanu said:
My k/d ratio is of 3.54 if you think I`m bad you dont understand anything about COD. And I `m not a sniper!! I just want to know and try everything about COD!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

What are you talking about kid??? First you post this in the GOW2 section then you flip over to talk about COD???? Which game are you talking about???? Make yourself clear, or else nobody will respect your thread!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register