Lag Switch Questions

• Thread starter FireSpark142
  • Start date
  • Views 433
F

FireSpark142

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I recently made myself a lag switch it works fine now i have two specfic questions, i do know that if you are in game, lets say on black ops, and you flip the switch (or push the button) it makes makes you "lag" but not really and you basically can kill whoever you want. Now i was playing Mw2 a couple months back and the host of the game (we were in the lobby) somehow "Lagged" or something of that sort the lobby from a player match into a private match, so we still got exp, but we were in a private match and he could change the settings and all that good stuff. now is this possible or did he have a JTAGed Xbox or and I on some serious drugs? second question I've heard of kicking people using a lag switch, anyone want to explain how you do this? and can you MAKE yourself host by using a lag switch?

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot kick a specific player with a lag switch. You can however lag the whole game out. The only way to kick someone from a game is to recover their account or DDoS them. Both of which I cannot discuss on the site.

F

FireSpark142

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! but about the first question, could I lag it into another gamestyle or even a private match?

Corn That Lefty

Corn That Lefty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not allowed to talk about that on the site???
Damn, that must be REAL illegal :smile:

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! but about the first question, could I lag it into another gamestyle or even a private match?

It's an old glitch where you got XP in a private match. Either that or a JTAG.

Top Bottom
Login
Register