Lag Switch Question

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by DearestBRAVO20, Dec 8, 2008 with 4 replies and 637 views.

1. DearestBRAVO20

DearestBRAVO20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry about all these lag switch questions. But i just made one and im trying to figure things out. Right now i have my switch hooked up between my router and modem and it works fine, but i was wondering if there was anyways i could hook it up directly to my xbox so i dont have to be in the only room in my house with a modem and router. Im currently using the adapter shown and it plugs into my 360 with an ethernet cord, so is there anything i could put between it so i can use my lag switch and have it actually work without being hooked into my modem and router?[​IMG]

2. brokenjets

brokenjets Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i didnt even read you question.. you want net toolz version 4.475 or something similar
    start> network tools> scroll to the bottom and look for packet generator enter27.27.27.27 as your ip leave remote host alone pre defined as HELO make danger packet the only option there.. take the slider and turn it all the way up to ten

you get net toolz from Download .com

3. OP
    DearestBRAVO20

Ratings:
    how does that make it so i can use lag switch directly from my xbox?

4. xdeadxpoolx

xdeadxpoolx Newbie

Ratings:
    it doesnt thus the "i ididnt even read your post"

5. OP
    DearestBRAVO20

Ratings:
    why would he post that random ****...