Lag switch issues

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by DearestBRAVO20, Dec 8, 2008 with 3 replies and 1,465 views.

1. DearestBRAVO20

DearestBRAVO20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello, i recently made myself a lag switch and it works great. But i think there may be something wrong because i randomly wont be able to hear other people. is this my problem? or is this normal? Also when im in a chat and i turn on the lag switch people get disconnected from the chat, is that normal?

2. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, if your in a party chat and u standby, it'll kick you out. Also, if your in a private chat and you standby, it'll kick you out if you standby for too long. And the not being able to hear anybody thing, i think its just a glitch in gears because it happens to me too

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Lagswitches kill your connection for the ammount of time you have it on. Thats why you cant hear anyone.

4. OP
    DearestBRAVO20

DearestBRAVO20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i know you cant hear people when you turn it on, but even when its off i randomly wont be able to hear people even though they can hear me. and i can see the microphone symbol pop up next to there name. and bubblebuddy i played with you the other night, my account was hungrypuppy with some numbers after it.