What's new

Discussion Lack of Communication?

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
Forcing game chat would increase communication, but not at the level it was a few years ago. People still can't be forced to talk.

I think it has to do more with distractions. There are way more smart phones, social media accounts, and other things that waste time.
True, it can probably never get to the level of communication that bo2 had.

D

Deleted member 875897

(╯⌐■_■) ╯彡 ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
1). Party chats
2). The mute option. It mutes everyone automatically in every lobby (who isn't in your blops party)
That's really all the things I can think of

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a lower rate of people actually talking now. However, whenever I decide to plug my mic in and talk, it doesn't take me long to get at least one person to communicate. Sometimes, it'll even snowball and before you know it, you've got a whole squad communicating.

H

Habib2410

Getting there
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a lower rate of people actually talking now. However, whenever I decide to plug my mic in and talk, it doesn't take me long to get at least one person to communicate. Sometimes, it'll even snowball and before you know it, you've got a whole squad communicating.
^He said snowball :roflmao:

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I know we are a couple months into the game now, but I still find it very hard to find anyone talking anymore. What happened to the days of trash talking and 10 year olds b****ing? While I enjoy the silence, it just doesn't feel like the same thing anymore. I go solo a lot of the time because my schedule doesn't really allow me a time to play when friends are on, but I haven't been in a lobby with anyone talking unless it's friends since mid-November until today. I just wanna know what made everyone quit talking.
Immature jerks made me permanently mute my lobbies. There is nothing wrong with smack talking and competition.

Now it seems to be racial slurs and personal attacks. It is usually people my race attacking other races. It's embarrassing and frustrating.

Last edited:
REALZ

REALZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah same here everyone just seems to be in party chat now, i remember back in the day from COD4 - GHOST it was just people in lobbies trash talking each other, or maybe its just the new gen consoles theres so many new players that we don't get pared up with those who talk in lobbies.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4 all I ever hear is either silence or some person talking to the 10 people in the background that they have staying at their house. I almost wonder if the people even know their mics are on and I can hear them taking to their families. I'll call out and get no response.

On zombies, it is even worse. People try to play Shadows of Evil but no one plugs in a mic. To set up that map during the early rounds, it is best for everyone to be talking.
I wish pub zombies had an option for mic only. That would frustrate me back in bo2. Why start a map that takes communication if you don't want to use a mic? Just doesn't make sense to me and I drop out of the lobby before the game starts.

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish pub zombies had an option for mic only. That would frustrate me back in bo2. Why start a map that takes communication if you don't want to use a mic? Just doesn't make sense to me and I drop out of the lobby before the game starts.
I know how it feels. All I want to do is to play some zombies and meet some cool people in game chat. But then I notice that no one is talking. Then I have a feeling that I should hold a grenade right when the game starts because that is about how far we are going to get without any communication.

D

Deleted member 924600

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Gifter End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Forcing game chat would increase communication, but not at the level it was a few years ago. People still can't be forced to talk.

I think it has to do more with distractions. There are way more smart phones, social media accounts, and other things that waste time.
You still cant force someone to talk though. but i would like the idea of everyone having a mic.

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
You still cant force someone to talk though. but i would like the idea of everyone having a mic.
When everyone talks on the mic I think that it can make any game much more enjoyable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register