Reaction score
Sin$
I reckon 6 hours and a half from now.

S

SirLimbo

Reaction score
Sin$
Raymonndo said:
Punisher has next to his name 7pm GMT. So it will probably be 8 hours from now?

1.PUNiiSHER 505 -7:00GMT.
That means he lives in the time zone -7 gmt.

R

Raymonndo

Reaction score
Sin$
I said probably...

God knows then. Just wait for Punishers call. :thumbup:

E

Excessum

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried adding him to friends... but he kept declining it, I tried sending him a messege about it, he never responded. My guess would be about 4-5pm his time to make sure those of us who do have school are going to be avalible.

R

Raymonndo

Reaction score
Sin$
Well mate i'm on in an hour or so. If you do mate, just drop me a message on live. I'll be on.
Its ii S0NiC x
With a zero after S.

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya guys i live in mountain time in USA i get off of school at about 4 then i should be able to boost and excessum i accidentally deleted press wrong button everyone one the list send me a FR with a message saying cod boosting i believe some of you guys are from the UK which might mess up our time to play since im from the US

R

Raymonndo

Reaction score
Sin$
puniisher 505 said:
ya guys i live in mountain time in USA i get off of school at about 4 then i should be able to boost and excessum i accidentally deleted press wrong button everyone one the list send me a FR with a message saying cod boosting i believe some of you guys are from the UK which might mess up our time to play since im from the US
I am from the UK. I can be on for the next 12 hours. Just let me know.

R

Raymonndo

Reaction score
Sin$
puniisher 505 said:
Mountain time about 4... its about 11PM GMT here. I'll still be able to boost at that time.

E

Excessum

Reaction score
Sin$
puniisher 505 said:
Tehe. I sent 2 friend requests. Its fine, I figured you thought it was a "Oh great a guy too lazy to post in the thread" or some other **** like that. I'll re-add you.

C

cotten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should be getting it going in the next couple hours I believe its around 5:30 where punishers at.

E

Excessum

Reaction score
Sin$
Punisher appears to be ignoring all methods of me contacting him. He's currently playing GoW2. I doubt were going to power level today

Top Bottom
Login
Register