Discussion Labling Dupe difficulties properly

• Thread starter gettheclicker
  • Start date
  • Views 744
G

gettheclicker

Reaction score
Sin$
It's pretty aggravating to see "EASY" when there's 12 or more steps, requires a friend or 2, and takes 5 to 10 mins to complete!

Easy is a process that doesn't take longer than a minute once you have a flow.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the glitches that are posted here are original glitches. That means that the person posting has spent several hours or even days to work out the specifics to share on the site. What's easy to them may not be easy for some. The post requires a written tutorial in which you can read before attempting the steps. Personally, I wouldn't complain about somebody else's steps they've worked hard on. Instead I would test the steps and try to make process improvements or just say thanks.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always look at it like they are technically easier/quicker then running crates or drugs for 5-6 hours to make as much as you would from one dupe.

SUPER EASY!

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy doesn't necessarily mean fewer steps, it means there is little to no difficult timing, or crazy circumstances you have to set up. If you are good at following directions, they seem pretty easy regardless of having 3 or 30 steps.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed! It's mainly frustration that takes a toll on folks. Some glitches just don't seem to work for some as they do for others.

#Salute to those taking the time to find these and sharing them. I know for one digging in code for stuff can be long hours so trying different things to see if they work for glitch is awesome patience! Appreciate all the work!!!

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It really boils down to the players experience with glitches and understanding of game mechanics.
Then there is the speed of internet, timing, and number of steps that make some glitches a little harder to hit until you figure out the timing that works for you.
What's easy for some, maybe harder for others.
I have had trouble with certain glitches but once I figure out what works for me everything goes smooth after that.

Dedication is key!!!!

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
It really boils down to the players experience with glitches and understanding of game mechanics.
Then there is the speed of internet, timing, and number of steps that make some glitches a little harder to hit until you figure out the timing that works for you.
I have had trouble with certain glitches but once I figure out what works for me everything goes smooth after that.

Dedication is key!!!!
Good points. I've had glitches that seemed nearly impossible to hit and then figured out it was something silly on my part. 90% of the glitches in this game contain the same two ingredients. It's all about how you mix those ingredients.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Dedication is key!!!!

I loved the sultan moc stack glitches. But it always seemed a lot of people in the comments of youtube videos found it impossible to do.

That glitch where you went in your avenger and friend did the ceo invite thing I tried a 100 times to hit it with no luck

I'm usually pretty good at most of these, don't even need the money anymore I mostly do it for the challenge but I do kinda laugh when I see a glitch posted as easy that involves 20 steps all sorts of stuff/set up and precise timing on some steps.

Edit: just seen a video come up today **SOLO** money glitch!!! Just need one friend :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register