• Views 2,065
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I been doing a little digging and found this what can i do with these below? Im guessing l4d2 may only have iso mods?

1zdn5s9.png

M

MattLoaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope not, I've just played the majority of missions on Easy and I can already tell that the Expert achievements are going to be pretty damn tough.

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MattLoaf said:
I hope not, I've just played the majority of missions on Easy and I can already tell that the Expert achievements are going to be pretty damn tough.

Why come on a modding website and say you dont want modding?

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lewie4 said:
Why come on a modding website and say you dont want modding?

He's saying he hopes it's not .iso mods only.

Jeez read the first post.

M

MountaindewM

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I heard there was encyption and a checksum on the file that was hacked before. I haven't heard, have they decrytped and found the checksum and found out it didn't work or they not that far. Since I do believe that changing the file should still be possible...hopefully since otherwise I will never beat the game on Expert since yeah the game gets hard.

quickkill

quickkill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MountaindewM said:
Well I heard there was encyption and a checksum on the file that was hacked before. I haven't heard, have they decrytped and found the checksum and found out it didn't work or they not that far. Since I do believe that changing the file should still be possible...hopefully since otherwise I will never beat the game on Expert since yeah the game gets hard.
Well this depends are you speaking of the zip file on the disk or the save file.Becuase from what it looks like hes editing the zip file Which has been mapped other than a few securitys on the zip which are quite odd.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
quickkill said:
Well this depends are you speaking of the zip file on the disk or the save file.Becuase from what it looks like hes editing the zip file Which has been mapped other than a few securitys on the zip which are quite odd.
Yes im looking into the zipfile your correct.

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The zip file is easy to get into.

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
No **** but can you mod it
ISO Modding L4D and L4D2 is not possible.

Especially L4D2 skin mods (Totally impossible!):
img0076dq.jpg

img0078za.jpg

img0080t.jpg

img0081b.jpg

img0086cx.jpg

img0088v.jpg

PS: If anyone wants me to show you what's inside the zip file, just add me on messenger, or post here.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
We know what the file looks like and whats inside its called zip0.360

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
We know what the file looks like and whats inside its called zip0.360
I know, so what do you want me to do about that?

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you guys should try to get some help from an experienced modder here on S7.

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
Maybe you guys should try to get some help from an experienced modder here on S7.
Are you retarded? Obviously you have no idea as to who I am.

Anyways, you can clearly see from the above pictures that I texture modded L4D2. Which is .iso modding...

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1. I am not retarded.
2. I don't know who you are.
3. Kudos.

Sonja

Sonja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
William, I don't know who you are either so please explain :smile: and also what exactly can you do with that iso modding

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sonja said:
William, I don't know who you are either so please explain :smile: and also what exactly can you do with that iso modding
I have no idea what we can do to iso mod. I think that would be a good question to ask an experienced modder.

Sonja

Sonja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahahaha we need an experienced modder, I think someones working on it, the only three games I play anymore are l4d, rock band, and l4d2. So modding l4d2 like we modded the first l4d is impossible for now, right?

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sonja said:
Hahahahaha we need an experienced modder, I think someones working on it, the only three games I play anymore are l4d, rock band, and l4d2. So modding l4d2 like we modded the first l4d is impossible for now, right?
Yes, as far as I've seen, iso modding both Left for Dead's is impossible.

G

ghostlymatty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
william48151623 said:
Are you retarded? Obviously you have no idea as to who I am.

Anyways, you can clearly see from the above pictures that I texture modded L4D2. Which is .iso modding...
Yawns, doesn't help anyone out at all, kudos on posting pretty pictures but thats pretty much your limit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register