• Views 509
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look heres the deal, if I get enough people wanting to donate to me so I can buy Valhalla then I'll mod ANYONE and ANY save that you wish for L4D2 and Forza 3. I'm quite a respected/trusted member of the community so if I get enough people saying that they'll donate I'll post a Paypal link.

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn why is everyone asking for money all of a sudden?

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just asking people what they want, other people just being greedy. As you can see I haven't even posted a link.

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You joined in the last 3 days and you expect to be donated to. Really.

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jake+ said:
I'm just asking people what they want, other people just being greedy. As you can see I haven't even posted a link.
wtf So you think that by not posting a link your somehow avoiding the fact that your still asking for money?

We already have about 3 people creating saves anyways.

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Congratulations. Look don't get smart with me, if people wanted a save done within a guarenteed few hours then I can do that. You have people creating saves, and you think they're gonna carry on wasting their time doing that for free. You're mad.

WALMART COP

WALMART COP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jake+ said:
Congratulations. Look don't get smart with me, if people wanted a save done within a guarenteed few hours then I can do that. You have people creating saves, and you think they're gonna carry on wasting their time doing that for free. You're mad.
A few hours?
The people we have modding the saves get it done within minutes.
And FYI they have been doing it for free for the last few days out of generosity.
And if you consider creating saves a "waste of time" then why are you asking for money to do just that?
It seems to me that you just want Valhalla.

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, I need 4$ more to buy it. But all you people think about is what YOU'RE getting so I offered you something for it. FYI I have made some contributions towards the developers of Valhalla in the form of donations, so it's not like I'm greedy now is it.

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
how about getting a job :ohmy: & stop beging :cursing:

B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And ive had an acc here for months... I forgot the email and pass so idc what you say... Just cuz i dont wanna charge people and i actually wanna help but all i need is a DONATION not a payment per save.. then you are out of luck buddy...

And u know btw i donated $20 to the developers... So i winzorz

B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol sarcasim bro you need proof be4 u post... Take what i say into your head and think about ur posts...

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You want proof that I donated? Ask unknown? LOL, I've always supported developers of programs etc. but as soon as I ask for 4 DOLLARS and promise to mod peoples saves, people snap. How about you look at Niko, he's been donated 40 already. I'm asking for 4 just because I'd like it now rather than later.

B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and if ur talking about the acc ima try 2 get the name... gotta remember it... cuz i went to game-tuts... so yeah... and i made this acc cuz howie222 on gametuts told me 2 come here 2 post a request on modding...

Howie looking at the thread? wanna donate now LOL

me too howie :smile:

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that private message, I never argue if I'm out of line or in the wrong :wink: So, anyone feel like donating $4 - the email is [email protected] on PayPal.

B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hes okay guys.... But really tho if we want u guys to donate its your choice... Just do it dont argue... If u wanna donate to me too
Donate here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register