• Start date
  • Views 1,136
Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xploder Forums - Blow Your 360 PS3 Wii DS & PSP Games Wide Open
Achievements should pop up after loading the game...if not... just start a campaign and shoot once

Code:
Gotten from: gamecheats.xploder.net
Author: Twiztoffate

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I need to rehash/resign this by any chance? I put it in, and it said it was a corrupt save :frown:.

Edit: Got it to work, tyvm :smile:

S

s34d0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OceloT said:
Do I need to rehash/resign this by any chance? I put it in, and it said it was a corrupt save :frown:.

Edit: Got it to work, tyvm :smile:

How did you get it working I tried re-signing and re-hashing?

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Download it, put it on your desktop, also you need a version of your L4D save from your HDD. I put mine in my "backup" folder.

Before you do anything I suggest deleting the cache on your HDD, as its easier to do it before than after.

First open up your resigner, I used CONcept. Open up CONcept, and load your L4D save from your Xbox 360 HDD. Then you need to "Save ID's". Next open up the Gamesave L4D in the same CONcept, when its in there, click "Load ID's".

This should put your ID's on that game save, from there your rehash/resign. And then put it back on your HDD using Xplorer/Xport360.

From there go back on your Xbox, pop in L4D, and then when it asks if you want to update, say no and stay disconnected from live.

Choose your HDD which has your gamesave on to load, and when its loaded, go into a campaign and when its started just shoot or press B and they should pop up :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register