• Thread starter Mater MFC
  • Start date
  • Views 1,015
Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend just sent me a link to a website he has been using as a guide for L.A. Noire. The only use I can see it for personally would be finding that last little clue you've been missing that keeps you from completing the case 'Valorous'ly. I haven't used it yet, but I am sure when I finish the game I will go back through and clean up some of my cases that I may be missing stars in.

L.A. Noire Walkthrough

Some of the later cases in the Vice and Arson desk are labeled as *WIP* so whoever is doing this site is doing it as they go along i guess.

Edit: Just looked and I am pretty sure they have all cases now. Shouldn't have any problems getting your 5 Star achievements now.

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of ruins the game seeing its goal is to stump you and your goal is to figure it out?

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of ruins the game seeing its goal is to stump you and your goal is to figure it out?

lol, I didn't tie you down and put it in front of your face. Boosting, Glitching, Modding all kinda ruin games too, but isn't that why we are here?

Great find! Helping me out alot!

Good deal, I thought it looked helpful, I skimmed a few missions that I had completed already. Glad it's helping you.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the L.A. Noire Official Guide Book by BradyGames today. I haven't used it yet, and I am so close to the end of L.A. Noire that I am just gonna wait until I beat. Then I will use the book for finding film reels, and the drive all 95 cars achievement.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
They have all the cases done now...perfect, after I finished the game and bought the guide book they finished the guide lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register