What's new

Solved kv trouble

Marvhl

Marvhl

Trinity RGH2 <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so i recently bought a KV and when i put it on my console it says banned, but when i put it in a KV checker it says "unbanned" any help? thanks let me know asap!

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Try these steps:
  • Check to make sure the KV is actually not banned, by downloading the Validator tool.
    Download | Virus Scan after it's downloaded, place your KV in the KVs folder, and run the EXE.
  • Clear your Cache:
    Go to System Settings > Storage > Hit Y on your Hard Drive and hit Clear System Cache.
  • Factory Default your Network:
    Go to System Settings > Network > Configure Network > Additional Settings > Factory Default.
  • Do the XBL Test Method:
Go to your Network, and Test the Xbox Live connection.
On the bottom, are Four Icons.
The third one, is a Globe with a Controller on it.
Start the Connection Test, and as soon as the third icon lights up, hit B.
Depending on the stealth you have, this initiates the KV Swap, and will select/notice your new one.
Credit for this goes to Noobert because it was already posted in the "read this thread before asking for help" thread located here, and I didn't feel like typing it again.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so i recently bought a KV and when i put it on my console it says banned, but when i put it in a KV checker it says "unbanned" any help? thanks let me know asap!
Try the suggestion above and if that does not work, try unloading plugins, saving launch, rebooting, loading plugins, save launch, load launch, reboot, and then do the network test.

Top Bottom
Login
Register