What's new

Solved KV Stolen?

AGR Modz

AGR Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been modding on bo2 lately using bo2 tools only from this site and i believe 2 of them tools that i used are kv stealers.

I had 2 new files on the root of my HDD.. one was called Consoleinfos.bin and the other was BO2.bin
most likely renamed my kv to that so it can bypass the jrpc.ini kv stealer protection.
What do you think? was my kv really stolen twice?

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
I have been modding on bo2 lately using bo2 tools only from this site and i believe 2 of them tools that i used are kv stealers.
What two tools are you talking about?

AGR Modz

AGR Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What two tools are you talking about?
I used like 10 tools that day... but its 2 of them tools and I have no clue if they really stole my kv. idk if they were there without me knowing or something...

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
I used like 10 tools that day... but its 2 of them tools and I have no clue if they really stole my kv. idk if they were there without me knowing or something...
I've had consolesinfo.bin on my rgh since I recieved it.
Take your bo2.bin and nove it to your desktop. If it's 16kb, it nost likely is your kv.
Do you have JRPC2.xex as a plugin?

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
... but its 2 of them tools and I have no clue if they really stole my kv.
It would be helpful to know what two tools these are specifically. Did you get them from the BO2 modding section?

AGR Modz

AGR Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be helpful to know what two tools these are specifically. Did you get them from the BO2 modding section?
I've had consolesinfo.bin on my rgh since I recieved it.
Take your bo2.bin and nove it to your desktop. If it's 16kb, it nost likely is your kv.
Do you have JRPC2.xex as a plugin?

Yes, it was. ill get links of the tools i reckon are dodgy and i removed the consoleinfos.bin from my console... lol i hope it doesnt do anything.
I used all the tools in this tool. i didnt open his tool at all i just went into his folder and used the tools separately.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/isla-de-providencia-v1-release.1390593/page-2#post-11239681

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
Yes, it was. ill get links of the tools i reckon are dodgy and i removed the consoleinfos.bin from my console... lol i hope it doesnt do anything.
I used all the tools in this tool. i didnt open his tool at all i just went into his folder and used the tools separately.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/isla-de-providencia-v1-release.1390593/page-2#post-11239681
How big is the Bo2.bin file?
If my kv is banned i'll go through the tools and see which one gives bo2.bin

-Do you have a jrpc.ini in your hard drive?
If yes, open the ini file, and see if Kv Protection is True. If it isn't rewrite it to True.

D

dudeeitsbrian

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score

I had 2 new files on the root of my HDD.. one was called Consoleinfos.bin and the other was BO2.bin
most likely renamed my kv to that so it can bypass the jrpc.ini kv stealer protection.
What do you think? was my kv really stolen twice?
I don't know what consoleinfos.bin is, but BO2.bin is simply a file copied to your console when you use this tool. All it contains is some offsets that are required for the included xex that comes along with the program. So, 100% sure BO2.bin is not a renamed KV.

AGR Modz

AGR Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what consoleinfos.bin is, but BO2.bin is simply a file copied to your console when you use this tool. All it contains is some offsets that are required for the included xex that comes along with the program. So, 100% sure BO2.bin is not a renamed KV.
Alright cheers! 
How big is the Bo2.bin file?
If my kv is banned i'll go through the tools and see which one gives bo2.bin

-Do you have a jrpc.ini in your hard drive?
If yes, open the ini file, and see if Kv Protection is True. If it isn't rewrite it to True.
That doesnt stop kv stealers..
You can make it so it renames the kv then takes it off.
All that code does is makes it so "kv.bin" cannot be moved.
So why not just rename it to somethingelse.bin then you can move it.

Top Bottom