• Thread starter Lolitsbam
  • Start date
  • Views 225
Lolitsbam

Lolitsbam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So had my rgh for like 3 years never ever actually used a free server dont really want to buy time as I wont be actively using it if I use a free server then dont go back online is there still a chance of me getting kv banned or does it work as once you log online with free server its ticking time bomb or is it if you go offline you're good

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So had my rgh for like 3 years never ever actually used a free server dont really want to buy time as I wont be actively using it if I use a free server then dont go back online is there still a chance of me getting kv banned or does it work as once you log online with free server its ticking time bomb or is it if you go offline you're good
If you connect a modded console to live, the key vault which is used is logged (as it has connected to live on it). If the server is actually decent and passes well, then no, chances are you won't get banned, unless you get a lot of reports or something.

However, what is more likely with free servers is they don't pass the challenges well, in which case you get assigned a random time within 30 days which you will then be banned at.

Top Bottom
Login
Register