What's new

Solved KV Banned When Run Stealth Server

• Thread starter XeneonModz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,044
X

XeneonModz

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I installed the xblballin stealth server (or whatever its called) and 5 minutes later it says console banned. I Don't have a problem with changing the KV but still, thats wierd. Ive never changed the KV on it at all, let alone have i touched it.

I

imthebest115533

Reaction score
I'm a little confused. Are you trying to say that after you ran the stealth server, you we're banned?

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Run your KV through a KV checker if you’re unsure. xblballin has a pretty horrible KV life, hence why it’s free, so I wouldn’t be surprised if your KV is banned.

P

Poopheads1

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I installed the xblballin stealth server (or whatever its called) and 5 minutes later it says console banned. I Don't have a problem with changing the KV but still, thats wierd. Ive never changed the KV on it at all, let alone have i touched it.

Hadn't been on my rgh since xbonine switched to being payed. Lasted a long time of medium-light usage with xbonine. Switched to XBLBallin sunday, few hrs later boom, banned.

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XBLBallin doesn't have good KV life, there is free server out at the minute that has 30+ days of KV life called XboxGuardian. You can find it through a quick Google.
Hope this helps :smile:

Top Bottom