• Thread starter AphrodisiacAcid
  • Start date
  • Views 352
A

AphrodisiacAcid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I buy a new unshared kv almost everyday now. I purchase them from xbl.ninja and I know for a fact I am running stealth before I sign into live. I play online then the next day I turn on the console im banned once more. Can someone please tell me why?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I buy a new unshared kv almost everyday now. I purchase them from xbl.ninja and I know for a fact I am running stealth before I sign into live. I play online then the next day I turn on the console im banned once more. Can someone please tell me why?
What are you doing on the KV's? If you are playing all day in lobbies, you're bound to get KV's banned quickly. I'm surprised yours are going in a day though. Are you loading up homebrew when you are on?

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like you are using homebrew. Also if you are hosting lobbies or just messing around with mods in public games that can have something to do with it.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Or it could be a bad bypass plus hosting lobbies and putting your gamertag everywhere.
Bad bypass should just ban you from that game. Now putting your GT everywhere would do it. But most people who say they sell "Unshared KV's" are really just selling shared to make more profit, and use dummy paypals to keep everyone guessing with the chargebacks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register