What's new

Question KV Banned Fast Please Help!!

L

Lucianna420

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. So I got a RGH and I'm trying to figure out why I've been banned so quickly. I bought a KV from a website called Xboxkvs.com. First KV lasted me about a week. But I bought a KV on 4/13/2019, and was banned yesterday on 4/14/2019. I only did modding for about 8 hours that day on GTA 5 & Halo Reach, then stopped. I contacted the KV seller and all he is telling me to do is use a KV checker to see if its banned, which obviously im banned because I clearly got a console ban. I did the KV checker anyways and of course, it says its banned. I use Live Emulation as the stealth server which has last me a week before. I know its a free server but people are saying its lasting them longer. Any ideas on why im being banned so rapidly? I honestly don't think the KV is shared and also Live emulation says: "KV Used On: 1 CPU"

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. So I got a RGH and I'm trying to figure out why I've been banned so quickly. I bought a KV from a website called Xboxkvs.com. First KV lasted me about a week. But I bought a KV on 4/13/2019, and was banned yesterday on 4/14/2019. I only did modding for about 8 hours that day on GTA 5 & Halo Reach, then stopped. I contacted the KV seller and all he is telling me to do is use a KV checker to see if its banned, which obviously im banned because I clearly got a console ban. I did the KV checker anyways and of course, it says its banned. I use Live Emulation as the stealth server which has last me a week before. I know its a free server but people are saying its lasting them longer. Any ideas on why im being banned so rapidly? I honestly don't think the KV is shared and also Live emulation says: "KV Used On: 1 CPU"
Either the KV was being shared or the stealth server was being iffy uh (bad) or both.

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long your KV lasts depends on a number of things.

• What you're doing
  • How long you're doing it
  • How many people reported you
  • And most importantly, the quality of stealth server.
The people who have KVs lasting longer most likely aren't doing as much online in newer games, or aren't doing them often. It may be reach. People take halo seriously.

If you want near perfect KV time, then go with ninja. Yes, it costs more, but you end up saving that money by not buying KVs once a week. For me KVs last for a REALLY long time, but I rarely go online at all. And when I do it's just some custom games with friends in BO2

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Well Live emulation says: "KV Used On: 1 CPU"
You're also using free files (technically against the rules to discuss here) which have a reputation for being ****** compared to actual stealth services.

If this was a one time thing, it could have been a fluke. Maybe the XOSC spoofing wasn't working or maybe these files don't even have it at all. Maybe my dad is Bill Gates and I had you banned for h4xxing me.

Honestly though, if this was the first KV to be banned after a day, I wouldn't worry about it.

Also know, it's not incredibly hard to add text to the Xbox GUI and there have been free files in the past that have had KV stealers included in them. So just be aware of that.

L

Lucianna420

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so basically its either the stealth server, Halo reach, the free files. Maybe I should stop modding on halo reach online, and do some custom matches on another game and see what happens. Then ill know if its the stealth server for sure im guessing. To be honest, I feel like it could be halo reach.

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so basically its either the stealth server, Halo reach, the free files. Maybe I should stop modding on halo reach online, and do some custom matches on another game and see what happens. Then ill know if its the stealth server for sure im guessing. To be honest, I feel like it could be halo reach.
More than likely a combination of both TBH.

Z

Zerker24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or stop modding online, that would be my heavy suggestion. It's not worth the money for the payoff. Eventually the novelty of online modding wears off too lol.
I agree lol. That's why it's rare that I take mine online. I was never modding to make money though. Mostly my consoles are emulator machines at this point.

L

Lucianna420

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone thought Id give a quick update. I bought a new KV on 4/14/2019, a day after i posted this thread. I did a test by removing the halo plugins from my rgh and I haven't had a kv ban since. So it must be either I was dealing with a KV stealer or just being detected fast!

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo is notorious for getting KVs banned fast. And honestly I wouldn't risk an account ban with a piss poor server. If you are going to mod Reach then definitely shell out the extra for Ninja.

Top Bottom
Login
Register