Solved KV and stealth server help&advice

• Thread starter exoskeleton
  • Start date
  • Views 2,056
exoskeleton

exoskeleton

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so recently my rgh falcon got flagged and NOT sure how. I never play on line and liveblock is disabled to allow me to FTP to the console but still blocked to XBL if that make sense

Why'd it get banned?

Secondly read up on getting it unbanned... purchased a new KV , installed and got instant ban. Was this because it wasn't connected to a stealth server?

And finally I used Kingskey vault .xex as a guest . Put yet another KV on and console was no longer banned . . Great however now because the new xex serve is in I've lost all dash configuration.... my console used to boot straight to aurora now back to kings dash which look like the Orginal. Hit the pre configured buttons when going to home that I've set.... And keeps taking me to FSD3. Bloody annoying.... is there anyway to stop that?

Oh and although I don't take or plan on using online only reason I brought the new KV is because I'm planning on selling now I have a trinity rgh.

Help , advice , etc is appreciated

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So you accidentally connected to Xbox Live, because you didn't have liveblock enabled, and got the console banned?
Ouch, well ok, no biggie.

Question is, why do you want to unban the console?
You said you don't even play online?

And now onto other things:
No, liveblock doesn't need to be disabled for FTPing to work. Liveblock blocks the connection to Xbox Live.
For FTP all you need is network connection, not even internet connection (which, btw, Live Block doesn't block either, just Xbox Live)

About you getting instantly banned:
Yes, that happened because you didn't have any type of stealth and connected to Xbox Live.

About your configurations:
Yes, they're overridden by the stealth server you're now using. This is so users wont accidentally launch homebrew applications while connected to Xbox Live (this can be bad and get you banned quicker).
So remove the stealth server from your plugins, and go to DashLaunch and re-apply whatever settings you want to.

exoskeleton

exoskeleton

Reaction score
Sin$
Question is, why do you want to unban the console?
You said you don't even play online?

Because I plan on selling my fat console because I now have a trinity Slim

I want it un banned so whoever buys it have a working rgh that if they wish to take online they can especially if they're a noob who don't know how to use KV files

Is there another stealth server that is free as a guest that don't alter the settings or configuration in dashlaunch

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because I plan on selling my fat console because I now have a trinity Slim

I want it un banned so whoever buys it have a working rgh that if they wish to take online they can especially if they're a noob who don't know how to use KV files

Is there another stealth server that is free as a guest that don't alter the settings or configuration in dashlaunch
Seems like you haven't really understood how this modded consoles getting banned stuff works.
Whether the console is banned or not, has no impact on non Xbox Live usage.

If the user wants to go on Xbox Live, he/she will buy a KV and stealth server time (or use a free stealth server alternative).
The console is unbanned only when needed to.

So if you, for whatever reason, really want to supply your potential buyer with an unbanned KV, just do so.
Buy an unbanned KV from a trusted seller and leave it on the console.
If/when the time comes that the console's new owner wants to go on Xbox Live with the console, he/she will just use the KV you so gracefully provided him/her with.

So you only use a stealth server when you want to connect to Xbox Live. Not before that.

exoskeleton

exoskeleton

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info
do you know of any free servers other than Kings keys vault that I may use for myself if I ever wanted to go online?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info
do you know of any free servers other than Kings keys vault that I may use for myself if I ever wanted to go online?
Nah, I don't.
Haven't been online in like 4 years or something. Lost interest in all that long ago.

And either way, if I had knowledge on this, discussion of these belongs to the premium sections of Se7enSins.
If you want to ask about this, you're going to have to do it there.

exoskeleton

exoskeleton

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah right don't want to be stepping on toes as it were. Not really interested in going on line either but should i ever want to or link play be nice to have something that didnt change all of dashlaunch settings.

Ok thanks again for info

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah right don't want to be stepping on toes as it were. Not really interested in going on line either but should i ever want to or link play be nice to have something that didnt change all of dashlaunch settings.

Ok thanks again for info
Stealth servers will likely provide you with a pre-made launch.ini.
This is so noobs can just copy the assumed/recommended settings instantly.
Of course you don't have to use their launch.ini, only copy the possibly necessary things from it to your one.

And you can just back up your old launch.ini or something. Shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Top Bottom
Login
Register