• Start date
  • Views 30,378
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The0ne

Reaction score
Sin$
I almost got this down. I can get to the levitation part but I fail at actually doing the flip. If anyone wants to just glitch sometime, I'm game.

gt: chingchonginc

A

AlEc GeTs LuCkY

Reaction score
Sin$
The0ne said:
I almost got this down. I can get to the levitation part but I fail at actually doing the flip. If anyone wants to just glitch sometime, I'm game.

gt: chingchonginc
cool il add you GT=Hi Im PrOdIgY

K

kantusgrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
want to practice the KFF with me? i need help too. add my GT and send me a message saying KFF or something. we can switch off who hosts.

GT: BOB GNARL3Y

B

Bon3zz1001

Reaction score
Sin$
Bon3zz1001 said:
For some reason when ever I press Down+A my guy either falls straight down or he rolls strait back. (I'm holding the camera down the entire time). I know that I'm lagging enough because I tried eariler while seeding torrents and my game was skipping around the map. Even then it still did the same thing. So if anybody can tell me why its doing this that would be great. I use UP+A A Down+A // B UP+A UP+A Down+A and they both make me fall down / roll backwards.

E

EmberLight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mind hostin a few gltch matches i'm English My GT = EmberLight (bit gay i no)

G

GlitchKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your timing has to be perfect. Watch the video. Good results aren't as easy as the first glitch.

T

The0ne

Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I'm confused about is when you roll back. Do you press back + A at the highest point of levitation or right after you start levitating? The video looks different because it doesn't look like he levitates at all. It looks like he just Kung Fu Flips out of cover.

L

lextasy01

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone walk me threw this ingame...im having a tough time with it for some reason GT=Lextasy01

G

GlitchKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit me up on Xbox Gamertag is GLITCHERdotNET

K

kashrandall

Reaction score
Sin$
i have mastered the levitate part of the kff but everytime i press back A it just rolls back :mad:

T

The0ne

Reaction score
Sin$
The trick is this game is lag. Once you have a good amount of lag, you could just about do the flip every time. I was testing this during a ranked game for fun (we were losing and my friends didn't care anymore). The game was extremely laggy. You do the animation almost every time. once you go up.

M

MaNiCxHisPAniC

Reaction score
Sin$
I had my friend host earlier today and I tried forever. I made myself lag a lot by downloading torrents so I was jumping everywhere. But I still couldn't get it *sigh*
The only glitch I can get is the Sky Cannon on Jacinto. Can anyone do the KFF, fly mount, dummy mount, or crabwalk? I would really appreciate if someone would help me out. GT=MaNiCxHisPAniC
PLEASEEEE

V

vSaDiSTiKv

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having the same problems with the flip at the end. I almost always levitate, so can someone explain what time u press down+a. In the vid they dont even look like they are levetating. (grammar errors).
Cheers

S

sexy robes

Reaction score
Sin$
:cursing:dude this glitch sucks because you cant levitate because when you go forward you up sit at the cover like a retard not knowing how to do it.. so if you would give more detail on how to do it , it would help:cursing::thumbdown::cursing::thumbdown::cursing::confused:cared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register