• Thread starter mrw55
  • Start date
  • Views 811
M

mrw55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, Hope I'm posting this in the right place

So, I finally gotten the very basics of using Kubernetes (Minikube) and YAML to deploy my pods, deployments, replicasets, services etc.

Just wanted to ask on AWS is there to create a cluster and node in one command?

When i put this command in: eksctl create cluster --name test-cluster \ --region us-west2 \ --nodegroup-name PowerShell -nodes \ --node-type t2.micro \ --nodes 2

I get this error: only one argument is allowed to be used as a name.

Lastly, I wanted to ask where should I go next in utilizing K8? I'm torn between learning Helm or RHEL. My company is paying for all the training, and I can pace it at whatever pace I like until I'm brought on site.
Post automatically merged:

Hey all, Hope I'm posting this in the right place

So, I finally gotten the very basics of using Kubernetes (Minikube) and YAML to deploy my pods, deployments, replicasets, services etc.

Just wanted to ask on AWS is there to create a cluster and node in one command?

When i put this command in: eksctl create cluster --name test-cluster \ --region us-west2 \ --nodegroup-name PowerShell -nodes \ --node-type t2.micro \ --nodes 2

I get this error: only one argument is allowed to be used as a name.

Lastly, I wanted to ask where should I go next in utilizing K8? I'm torn between learning Helm or RHEL. My company is paying for all the training, and I can pace it at whatever pace I like until I'm brought on site. https://omni-cloud.io/kubernetes-course-application-developer/
Thanks in advance guys!

Operating System
  1. Windows