• Thread starter Homeland Secure
  • Start date
  • Views 16,681
aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally Im kind of glad that so many people hate him. It means less Kriegs in random matches.Otherwise every game would be all kriegs for weeks.

Homeland Secure

CrossfireTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...Otherwise every game would be all kriegs for weeks.

But they are. Every random game I join has up to three Krieg's playing. I'm sure the "new Krieg smell" will wear off after a while, which is why I am on a Borderlands 2 diet from random online games. I find myself playing the game as a whole, less now but that will definitely change in about a month. :wink:

mickey2002

mickey2002

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't see him doing very well against raid boss's apart from doing very spec things.

Homeland Secure

CrossfireTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't see him doing very well against raid boss's apart from doing very spec things.

There are some vids out there showing off "no shot" insta kills on Pyro Pete using Krieg. No mods. I expect that he will be nerfed in the next official update before the next DLC is released.

billythekid247

billythekid247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. His skill tree is to complicated and isn't as user friendly as others. Cool idea though.

BTW, was there an echo recorder with him? I didn't get one. Was hoping for some kind of back story.

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude...no! Krieg is a f*cking beast! He hits himself with his Axe-Saw-Blunt-...Stick, something like that but the point is, he's a psycho, he's not like the other vault hunter characters, he's more unique and he's got his own little style to him that sticks out. I did expect a little bit more out of him though, as far as his abilities in the skill trees, but I've only invested in the Bloodlust tree. Yes I've been dying by other players but it doesn't really bother me, they usually get me up anyway, the Psycho Pack is worth it, I think, maybe 800 MSP is asking a bit much for just a simple, new character, maybe 560 MSP would be more reasonable but we can't help that. I think he's worth it though, maybe you should buy him and see for yourself that he's not all that bad.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There are some vids out there showing off "no shot" insta kills on Pyro Pete using Krieg. No mods. I expect that he will be nerfed in the next official update before the next DLC is released.

I don't really think they would need to nerf him because of that. That is one very specific situation needing certain gear and 80+stacks of bloodlust plus having each of the extra spawned enemies causing their own explosion nova to kill Pete. I could see them giving Pete a buff to his health or a greater resistance to explosive damage.

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
Krieg is likely one of the most fun characters in the game to play with. To literally say he's the worst simply because you're joining random matches and a bunch of kids decide to kill you instantly is incredibly ridiculous :tongue:. You can always respec your character beforehand and toggle that skill off. It'll bring him down a little in his melee build, but it isn't that much of a necessary skill.

Another solution is to just host your own games and kick anyone that attempts to kill you.
You are fine as long as Maya has the skill that heals you instead of doing damage :tongue:

P

Pulse

I'm not very found of Krieg either. I dislike how different he is from all the other vault hunters. Change is good, but this is too much.

jason stainkamp

jason stainkamp

Reaction score
Sin$
Suicide Super nOvA and any one IS OVA, DeAd, Period, if the boss was stronger then all he needs is pull the pin for the extra win

OP maybe, but he makes running through the game as fast as possible a good option to test the skills of every speed runner around.

its fun to see all the explosions
point of any game is fun and money

WOOOOTS

WOOOOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all. :mad:

No, seriously. I've joined a bunch of random games and I can't avoid killing him. I've tried, but he's spending 75 percent of the game in FFYL. Terrible character design IMO. You can't shoot or blow up any other character but Krieg. If you get into it with a mob, Krieg is going down, period. I'm already tired of this guy. Just to clarify, I'm talking about me (Axton) accidentally downing Krieg left and right because he keeps getting into my line of fire. Glad I didn't buy this goon.

So, if you're going to play multiplayer with Krieg, get used to throwing dynamite...and lots of it.
Yep I have been kicked by many friends because of this.

S

ShoK v

Reaction score
Sin$
I thought Krieg was absolutely terrible until level 25 when u can finally get some health from elemental damage. Before that point it seems like most combat situations tend to put you in FFYL. Krieg at level 61 is extremely fun to play, I put 0 points in the melee tree.

T

TrainBus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought Krieg was absolutely terrible until level 25 when u can finally get some health from elemental damage. Before that point it seems like most combat situations tend to put you in FFYL. Krieg at level 61 is extremely fun to play, I put 0 points in the melee tree.

You should try out the Melee with explosives, its pretty good. I think it can actually do better than a Hellborn/bloodlust build in some situations.

HUSKY TIME

HUSKY TIME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
carnt say I really like this character the only things i like is the way he chains explosions on to nearby enemys when shot and the mutated skill is not to bad but his melee and other attacks are just boring. it was just to late in the games life to add another character to the game with five others to choose from and I feel none of these guys have any identity because there are so many heads and skins to customise them with when you look at brick or any of the others you instantly recognise them some times I carnt tell a assassin from a commando some times because of the heads. I actually regret buying this character now.

T

TrainBus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
carnt say I really like this character the only things i like is the way he chains explosions on to nearby enemys when shot and the mutated skill is not to bad but his melee and other attacks are just boring. it was just to late in the games life to add another character to the game with five others to choose from and I feel none of these guys have any identity because there are so many heads and skins to customise them with when you look at brick or any of the others you instantly recognise them some times I carnt tell a assassin from a commando some times because of the heads. I actually regret buying this character now.

It may have been a little late to the game, but I learned to appreciate him after I had a hard time adjusting. And I gotta say, this character is pretty damn cool.

I don't know why you brought customization into the discussion, since it's an optional thing O-o

Top Bottom
Login
Register