What's new

Discussion Kontrol Freeks

P

PitStains

Reaction score
Sin$
Do they actually help improve accuracy/mobility?

Derpy

Derpy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used them and it doesn't help me at all but, that is just me.

A

Andreblu

Reaction score
Sin$
I use it since the mw3, thought it did not improve anything, but now I see if I stop using it gets much worse. Use the PS3, where it improves adherence control.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It helps me allot.considering I have abnormally long fingers LOL, but yeah they help I would use them if I were you.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They definitely help. They make make you worse for a few days while you are getting used to them. But after that, you'll notice that it just feels better. You have a wider range of motion which allows you to be more accurate.

ExtremelyStiff

ExtremelyStiff

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I use em'. I started in mw3, where my accuracy was usually 16% in bo1 but when I started using them it got me up to 21%. And I'm at 23% in bo2. So they helped me. But be warned. When you start to use these for a while you'll never be able to use a regular controller lol. If I go to my friends house I might as well bring my controller too.. Kinda annoying lol.

Vaserax

Vaserax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like 'em. Can't say if they really help or not but I think they do.

T

Tryhard Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, they help immensely.
I had pretty bad accuracy in MW3 (an 18-19%, 30-40% with snipers) but in BO2 when I started using them I have a 21-24% with regular guns and like a 50% with pretty much all of the snipers.

I really do believe that it's worth the money. You don't really notice the change until you use them for a long time.

TheGoon

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Legendary Veteran Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not used them, I just use ps3 thumb-sticks on my 360 controller.

ijstorm23

ijstorm23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They helped me like crazy. I got some a couple days ago and turned my sensitivity up and now im getting 2.00+ K.D per game. It does take a day or two to get used too because at first its hard to use them :wink:

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never used them. I don't think I need them. I hold the control weirdly, so.

BSAP

BSAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant tell you they work like stats wise but I think they do help because the give you a wider range of motion and helps with the smaller adjustments. But when you first get them its like your playing on 20 sensitivity and you'll have to turn in down depending on what you already play on. So I guess its up to you whether or not to buy them. They aren't to much either.

M

MrHiiiPoWer23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought some last summer, I can't play without em. Not sure how much they helped but I like em, they were worth the $

Top Bottom
Login
Register