Knight Online

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by ThePope43, Nov 8, 2008 with 9 replies and 439 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePope43

ThePope43 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If anyone who used to play Knight Online, or who currently does play Knight Online(if any of you do), You should seriously consider coming to play. I'm trying to get a good party of at least 8 to exp with. I just started a little bit ago and I'm already a level 20, we'll be playing on Carnac-West since its over 90% English. I have a great deal of items to healp you out as you go too, so if you're interested post here.

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    I'm going to try it out like I told you on AIM the other day, hopefully its a good game.

3. OP
    ThePope43

Ratings:
    lol the only reason I said to ppl who have played, and are now playing...is because the game is so massive as far as items and areas, that if you weren't in it before it's really hard to get into. But if you can do it then all the better to you :smile:

lol you people are no fun! PsychoHomer, you play(ed). So did Jay...what about you guys ?!

4. S y N I K a L

Ratings:
    Downloading as we speak, and im sure WoW has more items than knight... they didn't hit over 12 million subscribers releasing a ****ty game :biggrin:

5. OP
    ThePope43

Ratings:
    yeah but you can jump into wow and get a hang of the weapons in a very short time. Knight just seems more complicated on how to use everything in the best way possible. Also wow is more turnbased as where Knight Online is buttonsmashing/combo based.

6. S y N I K a L

Ratings:
    Dude... I play a rogue and were all about buttonmashing (spam sinister strike) and combos (rogues use combo points) but ill have to wait n' see.

7. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have played Knight peridocally over the last year or two, I might jump on with you guys if I can remember my login info. I think I was over level 20 though...

8. iDragon

iDragon Member

Ratings:
    I played that game for 2 days some dudes boosted me up to like lvl 35 or something. Its a weird game.

9. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Damn it looks like my Level 31 was on Olympia. Oh well I might start over.

10. OP
    ThePope43

Ratings:
    Well get onto Carnac-West and get going. I Just made my mage today and im level 33. I'm going to try to get 83 in 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.