What's new

Discussion Kira's Reach Giveaway

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone who has played my obstacle courses has probably realized that the thread is no longer here. The reason for this, is because it is now an official Se7en Sins contest. :smile: Link to the thread is in my signature.

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the heads up :biggrin:
Its 4:12 am right now..gonna sleep and probably download both courses tomorrow and finish them *hopefully the fastest run*..
im doing this because i love obstacle courses in halo...plus i already pre-ordered reach...but still..winning something is awesome

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the heads up :biggrin:
Its 4:12 am right now..gonna sleep and probably download both courses tomorrow and finish them *hopefully the fastest run*..
im doing this because i love obstacle courses in halo...plus i already pre-ordered reach...but still..winning something is awesome

I've been the only person to beat all 3 courses so far. Nobody has been able to pass the 1st course.

M

Mikey560

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been the only person to beat all 3 courses so far. Nobody has been able to pass the 1st course.
i almost passed course one i am stuck on the wall i get half way up and fall off :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register