ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
0cXlqvW.png

Thoughts? Obviously this gives everyone a chance to get comfortable with The Taken King so it wont be too bad, but of course that new raid loot would be awesome too.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
0cXlqvW.png

Thoughts? Obviously this gives everyone a chance to get comfortable with The Taken King so it wont be too bad, but of course that new raid loot would be awesome too.
Some would say they are just stretching out the length of the DLC's release (putting the Raid at a later date as opposed to right when the TTK drops)

I would say that they just don't want to push out more new content than what they think they can initially monitor upon release.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like they want people to enjoy the new story and weapons before rushing right to the raid

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it wouldn't be.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably a good thing, keeping everyone more involved in the game :wink: and something else to look forward to.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a problem IMO, time to explore the new world. Also we don't even know what the armour light criteria will be for entry?

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't care either way, but I prefer it this way instead of doing a mad dash to try and get to a decent level and complete it. For some reason I thought Bungie said it would be available upon release of TTK, but I guess not. I do hope now that trials will be available first week without having the raid and hopefully they will wait on IB for a couple weeks.

I also liked what they did with the Croat raid in releasing normal first and hard a while later. I don't want it to be over a month difference, but I thought it was good for the community setting up different release times, creating excitement and competition at different times.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
So we pay $40 for a bunch of new guns....sick dude, way to try to make your garbage DLC last longer. That makes me so upset like how desperate are they really to ****ing do that. Pathetic.

But on the other side there will be plenty to do so I shouldn't even be mad. The raid will be there eventually right?

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
So we pay $40 for a bunch of new guns....sick dude, way to try to make your garbage DLC last longer. That makes me so upset like how desperate are they really to ****ing do that. Pathetic.

But on the other side there will be plenty to do so I shouldn't even be mad. The raid will be there eventually right?

Come to Australia and pay $79 for the standard DLC that Americans pay $40 for (and still complain :wink::tongue:).

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

There are also new maps, game modes, strikes, and subclasses.
Like you said, there will be plenty to do. Let's give it a day or so after its release to call it garbage. It seems though that most people playing the early builds of it have been pretty impressed.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Come to Australia and pay $79 for the standard DLC that Americans pay $40 for (and still complain :wink::tongue:).
Well I have a job so I'm not too worried about the price but that's definitely an insane price, why does it cost that much there?
There are also new maps, game modes, strikes, and subclasses.
Like you said, there will be plenty to do. Let's give it a day or so after its release to call it garbage. It seems though that most people playing the early builds of it have been pretty impressed.
Read the rest of my post, I clearly said I'm playing it anyways lmao.

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have a job so I'm not too worried about the price but that's definitely an insane price, why does it cost that much there?

I have no idea....because they can? :confused:

jJarrad

jJarrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't expect it to be released on the 15th, im guessing a couple weeks before normal is released and then hard mode will come.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Reaction score
Sin$

Sadly I doubt any fireteam would even be raid ready come the first day so not too big of an issue. Not to mention do you really want to go in there with a under leveled subclass

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly I doubt any fireteam would even be raid ready come the first day so not too big of an issue. Not to mention do you really want to go in there with a under leveled subclass
You're right, I remember how long it took for vault of glass.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

The raid was just announced to be coming to players on the 18th. Not as long a wait as I had anticipated.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Reaction score
Sin$
Watch them make it where you are required to have 6 people. No more seeing teams of 3 or even people doing the boss solo XD

Last edited:
ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$

Aus minimum wage is 17.29 while American minimum wage is 7.25, that would be why.

Top Bottom
Login
Register