Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has the checkpoint for the area immediately after the Golgoroth encounter, would you mind sharing it with me? I'm just trying to get the last two Calcified Fragments from the Raid for Touch of Malice.

Appreciate it; thanks. You can contact me by message me on Skype (cakes.pls), or sending me a PM and I'll give you my Gamertag.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has the checkpoint for the area immediately after the Golgoroth encounter, would you mind sharing it with me? I'm just trying to get the last two Calcified Fragments from the Raid for Touch of Malice.

Appreciate it; thanks. You can contact me by message me on Skype (cakes.pls), or sending me a PM and I'll give you my Gamertag.
i don't have it but i just got my last fragment :biggrin:

M

mstephens1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My team is running the raid tonight, I will switch characters after the gol goroth kill and get the cp for you and anyone else that needs it , this seem to be a popular request so I will try to do my part.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
My team is running the raid tonight, I will switch characters after the gol goroth kill and get the cp for you and anyone else that needs it , this seem to be a popular request so I will try to do my part.
I'd greatly appreciate that. I'll shoot you a PM with my gamertag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register