• Thread starter LoneWolf1
  • Start date
  • Views 2,219
L

LoneWolf1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys first post so Hi!

Now, I recently got Kinect and got some backups of a few games such as: "Game Party: In Motion", "Your Shape Fitness Evolved" and a few others. "Fighters Uncaged", "Kinect Joy Ride", "Kinect Sports" and "Dance Central" all work fine but "Game Party: In Motion" and "Your Shape Fitness Evolved" don't work after burning. I have the latest dashboard (i think) "Dashboard Ver 2.012611.0" What am I doing wrong and do i need to update my Hitachi Drive firmware?? (Old Drive) I haven't had to update to play any games in a while, will I need to?

Cheers,
Lone

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. You will need to upgrade the firmware to LT+ 1.1. Were you signed online? If so, your console is flagged and you will need to remove the flag data through a NAND flash.

L

LoneWolf1

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i think you need to make the drives able to play ap2.5 games, by flashing newer firmware

Thanks for the quick reply :wink: I was reading about 5mins after posting that Old Hitachi Drives dont have AP 2.5 Checks "If your console has a Hitatchi or Samsung DVD drive then you can play a backup copy of it, those drives do not support the AP 2.5 checks. Any other DVD drive will only play an original copy of the game."

Is there anyway of checking games for AP 2.5?

EDIT: My Console is banned from when NXE was first released. I though LT was not released for Hitachi?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the quick reply :wink: I was reading about 5mins after posting that Old Hitachi Drives dont have AP 2.5 Checks "If your console has a Hitatchi or Samsung DVD drive then you can play a backup copy of it, those drives do not support the AP 2.5 checks. Any other DVD drive will only play an original copy of the game."

EDIT: My Console is banned from when NXE was first released. I though LT was not released for Hitachi?

LT+ 1.1 was released on Christmas. The way to check is to run through ABGX. It will have a yellow check that says AP 2.5 Media Detected.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

What is the kernal number it could be jtagable

L

LoneWolf1

Reaction score
Sin$
Right I found out the problem lol (you will probs lol) i used a different burner and it worked no probs, no firmware update needed i guess ^^

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right I found out the problem lol (you will probs lol) i used a different burner and it worked no probs, no firmware update needed i guess ^^

Nope, because the kinect-game aren't AP2.5 games ( wich will need an update if your Hitachi is a 78 or 79 ).

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny as I saw that EA Sports 2 (Kinect Compatible) is AP 2.5?

Probabbly because it's a newer kinect game wich i haven't checked jet.
But good job on pointing that out.
Other then that the older kinect titles that were released after the launch of kinect aren't AP2.5

Top Bottom
Login
Register