Kinda around patch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by thatguyyouknow, Jul 29, 2009 with 5 replies and 408 views.

1. thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Today i was messing with friends accounts and i remembered i had deleted some of the motd on my account to make room for a mod and usually the motd still looks the same as if nothing happened but when i logged on to cod with my mates account first then signed on to mine half of it had been deleted

does that mean mods only effect you if you start the game with that account?

also i had to delete 23 characters and it starts .bind so if anyone can figure out the code i was putting in they get brownie points!

• Like Like x 1
  2. LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No The update disables all cvars dvars and any other command. Accept it people theres no way around it

3. OP
    thatguyyouknow

thatguyyouknow Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but the one where you put it in buttonsconfig still works for cod 4

im just trying to figure out which one gives god mode ;p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joshrpg

Joshrpg Qahnaarin Retired

Ratings:
    im taking a wild guess and saying godmode

5. LuPo

LuPo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Those are buttons for configuration there is no godmode for buttonsconfig even if you did get godmode to work for it there is no use for it you cant shoot it unbinds all buttons so its pointless

6. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All .sets, .binds, cvars, and dvars have been blocked. I don't know if they have been blocked from the motd or if they have been blocked from the whole profile. My guess is the whole profile, but who knows. Also some of the .cfgs have god mode and other dev commands binded to them, but then are binded to a keyboard and not a controller. So unless someone finds out how to use a keyboard in the game, then your not getting true god mode, or noclip...