• Thread starter KnOwN As FieRcE
  • Start date
  • Views 423
K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I started taking pictures on Halo3 and then taking them off bungie I am going to make a bunch of different ones of these so I will keep posting my newest ones

Halo-Sig.jpg

darkFX

darkFX

Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sweet dude i think the spartan is too plain though try some smudging.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks really good.

But what I would suggest is to try to make the background blend in a little with the Spartan because it looks to out of proportion.

And also the Spartan looks too blurry either sharpen it or get a better render of it.

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MoRa said:
It looks really good.

But what I would suggest is to try to make the background blend in a little with the Spartan because it looks to out of proportion.

And also the Spartan looks too blurry

yea i agree but the good thing is that your using your own pics which is a great idea
but i also agree with the other dude
use a lil smudge the spartan is too bold looking and a bit blury
as for your part great job:thumbup:its just the picture you used wasnt enough res

K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MoRa said:
It looks really good.

And also the Spartan looks too blurry either sharpen it or get a better render of it.

underground7704 said:
yea i agree but the good thing is that your using your own pics which is a great idea
but i also agree with the other dude
use a lil smudge the spartan is too bold looking and a bit blury
as for your part great job:thumbup:its just the picture you used wasnt enough res

yeah I agree with you guys on the blending Im just to lazy to go back an change it right now lol but as far as the actual pic thats as good as I can do thats the Hi res shot strait from bungie so idk how I could make it any better

X

xXChaoticXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KnOwN As FieRcE said:
yeah I agree with you guys on the blending Im just to lazy to go back an change it right now lol but as far as the actual pic thats as good as I can do thats the Hi res shot strait from bungie so idk how I could make it any better

yea very tru
will i guess you can always try sharpening it just a lilbit but you can do that on the next one since your soo lazy haha

K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
underground7704 said:
yea very tru
will i guess you can always try sharpening it just a lilbit but you can do that on the next one since your soo lazy haha

haha thats my plan

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A small amount of sharpening would make that sig look even better. Still, that looks pretty good. Keep up the good work!

K

KnOwN As FieRcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VeroSoldier said:
A small amount of sharpening would make that sig look even better. Still, that looks pretty good. Keep up the good work!

thanks will do

Top Bottom
Login
Register