Killtrocity Map pack V2 error

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by Trrixx, Feb 22, 2009 with 5 replies and 465 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trrixx

Trrixx Getting There

Ratings:
    After i patched all the maps created the folder to put the game on the hard drive of my 360 moved the .xbe on it and tried the game it said loading 3 times then it gave me a disc error what am i doing wrong

***edit**** now when i try to load it, it just freezes my xbox

2. clutz11

clutz11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have the same problem and looks like no one on se7ensins will help :thumbdown:

3. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Umm, from my knowledge you can't run homebrew xbe on the 360 but since this is Original Support I'm going to assume your talking about such, cause you would know to post in the 360 section or the Halo 2 section.

Try looking at my post in the other killtrocity thread.

4. clutz11

clutz11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ya ur right i got a origional xbox but i need this problem fixed, can you tell me how?

5. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Ok, I also got your PM, and if you deleted the files & they still don't work then try deleting or backing up the halo updates, which would be somewhere in your "E:/TDATA" folder I believe Halo 2 has a d4 or something like that in the folder name, once you find it rename the c$ and s$ and any other folders to c$BACKUP or something similar.

6. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Member

Ratings:
    Make sure that you have the shared and singleplayershared and the mainmenu .map files or else it will give you the dirty disc error. Had issues with this before. Learned the hard way!!!:thumbup::wink::smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.