TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

It took me an hour to do it this way, I cut and edited between checkpoints. Also, the game bugged and didn't save a checkpoint between one of the kills so I ended up killing him 4 times. How did everyone else take them out?

MiX6

MiX6

Smitty
Reaction score
Sin$
This was probably the most frustrating thing ever in a video game for myself.

I took them out by ordering my fireteam to target and when distracted got shots in with the weapons. Also took out a few of the laser turrets before killing the last warden.

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
This was probably the most frustrating thing ever in a video game for myself.

I took them out by ordering my fireteam to target and when distracted got shots in with the weapons. Also took out a few of the laser turrets before killing the last warden.
Ya I tried it a few times without ordering my fireteam to target one, just shoot what ever and that wasn't working. So I switched to basically tanking the wardens and have them target one while its chasing me. I was pretty satisfying when my ground pound did the final blow though. And those damn turrets holy **** they were annoying. Even after killing the ones on the side I was at, the ones across the map would still find a way to target me half the time. A little tip I learned though, you can use the warden to shield yourself from the turrets. Dunno if they damage him though.

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up skipping it. You can get up onto one of the pillars and then jump off into the next area and it will trigger a cutscene.

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up skipping it. You can get up onto one of the pillars and then jump off into the next area and it will trigger a cutscene.
I saw that but I liked the challenge they presented so I decided to just come up with a way I could do it

Top Bottom
Login
Register