Killing the 3 Wardens with ground pounds on legendary

Discussion in 'Halo 5 Videos' started by TEIR1plus2, Feb 12, 2016 with 4 replies and 601 views.

1. TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2 Getting There

Ratings:

It took me an hour to do it this way, I cut and edited between checkpoints. Also, the game bugged and didn't save a checkpoint between one of the kills so I ended up killing him 4 times. How did everyone else take them out?

2. MiX6

MiX6 Smitty

Ratings:
    This was probably the most frustrating thing ever in a video game for myself.

I took them out by ordering my fireteam to target and when distracted got shots in with the weapons. Also took out a few of the laser turrets before killing the last warden.

3. OP
    TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2 Getting There

Ratings:
    Ya I tried it a few times without ordering my fireteam to target one, just shoot what ever and that wasn't working. So I switched to basically tanking the wardens and have them target one while its chasing me. I was pretty satisfying when my ground pound did the final blow though. And those damn turrets holy **** they were annoying. Even after killing the ones on the side I was at, the ones across the map would still find a way to target me half the time. A little tip I learned though, you can use the warden to shield yourself from the turrets. Dunno if they damage him though.

4. XeClutch

XeClutch Contingency Dev

Ratings:
    I ended up skipping it. You can get up onto one of the pillars and then jump off into the next area and it will trigger a cutscene.

5. OP
    TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2 Getting There

Ratings:
    I saw that but I liked the challenge they presented so I decided to just come up with a way I could do it