Video Killing the 3 Wardens with ground pounds on legendary

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score

It took me an hour to do it this way, I cut and edited between checkpoints. Also, the game bugged and didn't save a checkpoint between one of the kills so I ended up killing him 4 times. How did everyone else take them out?

MiX6

Smitty
Reaction score
This was probably the most frustrating thing ever in a video game for myself.

I took them out by ordering my fireteam to target and when distracted got shots in with the weapons. Also took out a few of the laser turrets before killing the last warden.

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score
This was probably the most frustrating thing ever in a video game for myself.

I took them out by ordering my fireteam to target and when distracted got shots in with the weapons. Also took out a few of the laser turrets before killing the last warden.
Ya I tried it a few times without ordering my fireteam to target one, just shoot what ever and that wasn't working. So I switched to basically tanking the wardens and have them target one while its chasing me. I was pretty satisfying when my ground pound did the final blow though. And those damn turrets holy **** they were annoying. Even after killing the ones on the side I was at, the ones across the map would still find a way to target me half the time. A little tip I learned though, you can use the warden to shield yourself from the turrets. Dunno if they damage him though.

XeClutch

Contingency Dev
Reaction score
I ended up skipping it. You can get up onto one of the pillars and then jump off into the next area and it will trigger a cutscene.

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score
I ended up skipping it. You can get up onto one of the pillars and then jump off into the next area and it will trigger a cutscene.
I saw that but I liked the challenge they presented so I decided to just come up with a way I could do it

Top Bottom