• Thread starter ManiacAnarchist
  • Start date
  • Views 4,760
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a way to kill people on the deployment chopper. I’ll be releasing a method on my YouTube channel sometime this week. No point in linking my channel until I release it. I have to get around to recorded other glitches I’ve discovered first. The method for killing only takes one person. Guaranteed 30+kills a game in hot pursuit.
That sounds like using the bug when you don't deploy you can shot you're weapons in the heli

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
There’s a way to kill people on the deployment chopper. I’ll be releasing a method on my YouTube channel sometime this week. No point in linking my channel until I release it. I have to get around to recorded other glitches I’ve discovered first. The method for killing only takes one person. Guaranteed 30+kills a game in hot pursuit.
Can’t wait ! I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now by myself lol I’m glad someone else finally knows ! can’t wait for the share bud !

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t wait ! I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now by myself lol I’m glad someone else finally knows ! can’t wait for the share bud !

Video coming next Saturday. Been busy with work and my girl

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh okay that's good to know :smile: thanks for keeping us updated

I’m not releasing any more glitches. If you want to know why its because I’m being bombarded with messages from some bum named xxI COLLIN Ixx or whatever is name is. Saying “release the glitch someone posted a tutorial to your glitch and pulled it off the site” “better post it or you won’t get credit”... telling me to watch out for “silent nine”. Like who even is that? Who is this guy! He should be banned from the site. Profile says he’s 28 but acts 14!!

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not releasing any more glitches. If you want to know why its because I’m being bombarded with messages from some bum named xxI COLLIN Ixx or whatever is name is. Saying “release the glitch someone posted a tutorial to your glitch and pulled it off the site” “better post it or you won’t get credit”... telling me to watch out for “silent nine”. Like who even is that? Who is this guy! He should be banned from the site. Profile says he’s 28 but acts 14!!
sorry to hear that man, I sometimes get bombed with annoying messages as well. I feel your pain

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

It's possible that someone else can find it and post it but nobody has posted a tutorial for the glitch so the kid is talking BS anyhow it's completely up to you if you want to release or not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register